The Only Way To Prevent Council upgrades

Is to stop asking NG to find a a solution to a maximum supplies issiue.

Just let them be maxed out.

Maxed out supplies camp is a wealthy camp, why would you want to change it.

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,530
    Wealth is determined by the value of something. Outside my home I’m wealthy in dirt and grass. But unless someone’s willing to pay me for my dirt and grass it has no value. Similarly to unused, overflowing supplies they have no value unless there is something to use them on.

Blaming players for asking for something to use them on and the solution by NG bring to raise council seems like “victim blaming”

If we wouldn’t ask for anything to use them on they wouldn’t update council. I believe one has nothing to do with the other.

@Monsuta put it perfectly. A council update gives people something to spend money on with the newest weapons. Why do you think weapons hsve never been upgradable beyond 3 times?

If someone has a lvl 22 base leg gear with perfect traits and it’s maxed at 25 and ng allowed it to be upgraded to 26 they wouldn’t sell bundles lol. People wouldn’t have to farm new gear.

NG is giving players “something to do” to continue playing the game.

I added homebrew to my original Nintendo Wii. It’s ok I own the games I downloaded. I played for 5 minutes and got bored of it. I was more excited about the act of adding homebrew then the benefits it created.

My original Nintendo Wii has more games than the nes classic but if I try and sell it nobody wants to buy it fir more than $10 yet nes classic with 30 games sells for almost $100. Again wealth is only determined by the value of which others place on an item.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    TJSmikpay2316
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    @Monsuta just curious how high was the arpdau last quarter ?

By the way I like that they put DAU into that word. :#
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    DoTak
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Oh the trend goes down. They may should try to sell more Halloween bundles for 10$ :D
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    JadenMonsutaDoTakTroublemaker
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,108
    edited October 2017
    You're taking it too seriously guys.

I am not serious with that and I am aware how things are.

Just wanna fool around a bit.

@Movado @DLich
    DLichMovado
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 334
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think NG should introduce RNG which randomly wipes out all supplies for maxed out players. That way they can enjoy building up supplies from scratch like the rest of us.
    MonsutaJaden