Returning player, some help/guidance

Hey guys, I played the game when it launched for a week or two, made it to level 19 for my overall building level. Returned last week when a coworker was telling me about the changes and I do like alot of the changes made since then. But where is a good place to go from here? All of my survivors are rank 8, I completed the normal and hard mode of all of the season missions and have Ezekiel and Negan unlocked. The governor is half unlocked (no idea why I didn't fully unlock him). I haven't done any of the trials with those yet, but I did fully complete the trail for EP1 of the new season for the bonus tokens. My council is level 9 or 10 atm. Will I ever be able to train or upgrade more than 1 person/weapon at a time? do I rush story missions (On chapter 6 atm) or focus on any of the trials in the season missions? Do I need to focus on hospital some? its only level 4 atm. Any benefits to guilds?

Mainly looking for some guidance to where to start and what to focus on aiming for first. I tried checking youtube but all of the videos are over a year old and don't seem relevant anymore.

Thanks guys!

Comments

• DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Lotta helpful advice can be found on this site

https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/

In addition to whatever feedback you get here
    TJSsligoem
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    You asked many questions. I'll answer the best I can.

You can only upgrade one piece of equipment at a time and in parrelel upgrade one survivor at a time.

No need to rush to complete chapter mission. Do them as you can & pick up the rewards on the way.

Hospital is important to upgrade so you can heal two or three survivors consecutively. All buildings are important at some stage to upgrade, although your least important would be your walker pit. You will have to upgrade it eventually but focus on the others first.

The season missions are definitely worth doing as you'llbe rewarded with supplies, xp, hero tokens and phones.
    At the cost of 1gas per mission.

There are huge benefits from being in a guild. During weekly challenges your stars and those of your guild mates are added together and score trade goods and phones.

You should be able to find more up to date videos on YouTube or in the Video thread here in the forum.

I'm sure you'll receive other good advice from other members too.

Goodluck!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Jadensligoem
  • Dbarr74Dbarr74 Member Posts: 3
    Whats the best way to use my radios? I got a fair amount, but not sure which ones are the best for me.
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    I'd say play anything you feel like to find out what appeals to you most in the current game. After all it's entertainment.

Training survivors trumps gear at your level imo.

15 Radio calls are the best to make proper chance at good epic and up survivors.
    TJS
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,485
    Hey man welcome back. Damn 2 years way? Surprised you didn’t come for the season 7 missions.
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980

In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    bigbeano
  • Dbarr74Dbarr74 Member Posts: 3
    > @painwalker said:
    > Hey man welcome back. Damn 2 years way? Surprised you didn’t come for the season 7 missions.

I honestly didn't know they added any of the other missions or season missions were ever added, kinda forgot about the game till my coworker mentioned it. BTW pain, love the videos you do on youtube
    Pain Walker