Distance rewards preview

Can we get an option to preview all rewards in both normal and hard mode in Distance before we make pick one of them?

Each time there’s a lot of questions what kind of tokens there are, etc...
_Lily_MonsutaDLichPain WalkerAval0nTransmuteJundeb1hdpradiTJSPigmik81flyingcowkingatrainofficialbigbeanoaquila

Comments

• Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,515
    If you want tokens I would go with Hard Mode. But that depends on your survivor and Council level.

Playing Events Only? Come and play with Token ManiacRRs . We only do Events! NO BOARDS!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    David_H79DLichignasDodkong8N8bigbeano
    @DLich Same with normal mode. To get the tokens you need to finish those last missions and for council 12-15 that would probabaly be impossible

Playing Events Only? Come and play with Token ManiacRRs . We only do Events! NO BOARDS!

DLich
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 334

@DLich Same with normal mode. To get the tokens you need to finish those last missions and for council 12-15 that would probabaly be impossible

That's true, but then for anyone that low level hard mode is entirely out of the question.

I haven't played normal mode yet, but given I can't get past mission 14 on hard, I'm level 61, I'm thinking normal might be the way to go to get slightly better rewards. I'm fairly certain I can blow through normal mode.
    @DBones The difference is Badges and survivor and gear levels. Council 12-15 have no badges while others after that do. Last update we got new council level stronger gear and survivors without any Distance buffs.

@ADPaq Yeah it’s pretty easy normal mode for council 21-22

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,007
    I play up to epic components. Those rare badge fragments still result in an epic every now and then. Very useful, even rare badges too. Also, rewards are just better.

I'd say, if you can reasonably reach up to the epic components. (Personally I am usually done far before the end time, without buying extra gas)
    Hard is better.

Otherwise yeah, I can understand it might be better to go normal for some.
    For end-gamers though, no way. Imo
    jrodrf2Edd8
  • D33J91D33J91 Member Posts: 107
    > @avelardez said:
    > Figured it out this time around.

@avelardez

Any chance you can post some screens of your best survivors please?
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,359
    @avelardez How did you get past 18 this week? The one where you had to kill the 2 armored walkers. I just don't think I have enough firepower.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,908
    > @crambert_nec said:
    > @avelardez How did you get past 18 this week? The one where you had to kill the 2 armored walkers. I just don't think I have enough firepower.

I took my best Wrestler and the tough Armored Walkers were stunned for 3 rounds laughing. They then wasted 3 rounds eating. :love:
    bigbeanoJaden
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,253

iPhone recorded messes up am due records sideways and also does not record sometimes. Sorry for the videos having n sound. That got cut out when I uploaded it. Hope it helps.
    crambert_nec
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 366
    Avelardez graty but what Ford it have to do with the topic?
    bigbeano