For the love of all that is undead - no more heros!

The hero's have gotten completely out of control, there are so many it will take an eternity to build them up enough to be useful. Every time a Hero is added it makes it harder to find existing hero tokens. Please stop making hero's or make a mechanism that allows you to upgrade hero's by class instead of by individual (and allow us to delete a few of the worthless ones) so we can have a couple worth playing with.
JackBauerbigbeanoKericHumambienceProjectX7

Comments

• TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 178
    I have an idea that heroes with the same class can share tokens, but if you use a different token to upgrade a hero, it costs much more, maybe 200%.
    KericHumambience
  • hunter1234hunter1234 Member Posts: 33
    Should be something like it takes half hero and half regular tokens. Or the hero tokens are needed for level upgrade.

Or introduce more hero tokens to the game like as crate rewards.
    KericHum
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @RTMoney Preaching to the choir. Unfortunately, your words fall on deaf ears.
    bigbeanoTJSJenng
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    Hell bring on more they rarely affect my 15 radio call anyway and when they do (other than a couple of course) I just select normal class tokens anyway
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    MonsutaSchismEdd8
  • bigmacbigmac Member Posts: 131
    Just make Universal hero tokens. That way you can get at least one hero to a hundred percent instead of 10 Heroes at 10%. Nobody plays a green hero no matter what the trait. Eat a dick Rufus
    DMPDakamin
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,956
    Thank you @RTMoney

Your suggestion will be passed to the developement team.
    Jadenbigbeano
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    > @bladgier said:
    > Thank you @RTMoney
    >
    > Your suggestion will be passed to the developement team.

And how are you passing this on?
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 53
    Please add Beth Andrea and Shane in game
    bigbeanoanthony172
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    I agree there are too many hero’s but please! We need one hero and everyone will agree when I say this, WE NEED SHIVA! I don’t care Shiva is a tiger, but cmon! ITS A FUCKING TIGER!
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    I'm cool with shiva, as long as her traits are useable. But after that, NO MORE HEROES!!!!
    JackBauer
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,175
    @dandancar77

Now my hopes are up for a lil ass kicker and a porch dick!!!! Hell, I’ll take Karen also :D
    bigbeano