Official Season 8, Episode 2: Discussion Thread

New Episode live shortly!
General_PainCarly

Comments

• CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,196
    I've only done the warmup, but this one seems like a twd version of the game show "Let's Make a Deal" but instead of a new car or trip to Hawaii, it ends in survival or death. Behind door number 1, 2, or 3 lurks a walker or other surprise?? Nice :)
    My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
  • xxarea83xxxxarea83xx Member Posts: 221
    Retaliate and/or Revenge traits are your friend here
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

IGN: xxarea83xx
    Guild: Anti Walkers
    Player Level: 68
    JayZbigbeanoTheLostOnes
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    edited October 2017
    Where are the tanks and saviors?

Edit: found 1 hunter in the first trial with my own survivors, but not in the warm ups. And no tanks anywhere
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Tank is random in the hard mode for me. First hard mission had tank, 2nd try doesn't have.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Ah, ok. Random chance of them appearing. Fair enough i guess
  • hissyfithissyfit Member Posts: 10
    Ermahgerd! First trial, both my peeps bruised. Why y'all mad?
    Ouch!
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    I like this one because it's a different set up each time I go in so you kind of have to wing it when you choose which door to open. I have only encountered the hunter once but still have the last map to complete. :#
    TJS
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    I felt like a criminal on this mission

TJS
  • snafusnafu Member Posts: 226
    Every round had the hunter. Reckonin' was great for clearing rooms.
    DLich
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 705
    Should of read. Open the door not search the room.
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    edited October 2017
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 550
    Finished it with two 22 lvl assaults on the second try. Barely.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,059
    Melee’s room service

Pig
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    I hate challenges in which no matter what your getting hit. 3 zombies in a room, a tank, or survivor.

Your basically always taking a hit are you not?
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    > @bumshoe said:
    > I hate challenges in which no matter what your getting hit. 3 zombies in a room, a tank, or survivor.
    >
    > Your basically always taking a hit are you not?

Stun 'em. ;)
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 249
    I'm not sure where you guys are getting that the rooms have random contents. All of the rounds I played on this mission had the same walkers behind the same doors, the hunter behind the same door, and have never encountered a tank. Had to open all doors on all but one mission (3 doors on that one). Are you all of you getting random contents behind doors?
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I had three normal walkers in most rooms, a few times one hunter freemen and once a fatty walker.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    I had the same experience as @jrodrf2 - never any tanks, always a hunter freeman in the lower right hand room, always normal walkers in the other rooms (with the upper center room always empty).
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    I have mostly gotten the same, but have seen them mixed up once or twice (e.g., both the first two doors having three zombies behind them, instead of just the one on the right). I also have had to open all doors every time, except only once I think, when I opened three doors and it was over.

There seem to be small chances that certain things are different, but not a randomness with even spread of chance across all possibilities.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    bigbeano
  • lino75018lino75018 Member Posts: 2
    je suis le plus puissant du réseaux
    Pigbigbeano
  • lino75018lino75018 Member Posts: 2
    rejoignier mon guilde
    Pigbigbeano
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    jrodrf2 said:

I'm not sure where you guys are getting that the rooms have random contents. All of the rounds I played on this mission had the same walkers behind the same doors, the hunter behind the same door, and have never encountered a tank. Had to open all doors on all but one mission (3 doors on that one). Are you all of you getting random contents behind doors?

yes, random contents. I have seen a tank once and totally lost the round. Another round hunter was in the wrong room. Another round finished before even got to the hunters room.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,928
    jrodrf2 said:

same walkers behind the same doors, the hunter behind the same door

I've had a room full of walkers one time, totally empty the other
    I've had the hunter in the right hand room at the bottom, and another time he was in the left hand room at the bottom.
    I've had walkers spawn like crazy on the 3rd turn in the lower right of the map, and another time there came 0 from there.
    Don't recall a fatty though.

• tabernactabernac Member Posts: 768
    I had a Fattie in one of my missions.
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    Wish there had been some randomness when I ran thru the levels, would have made it more interesting.
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 163
    I took two hunters with me, didn't have any problems really.