Survivors reaching level 21

Hi folks
My survivors are all level 20. My Council is at level 19 and when I try to increase its level it says players level 59 required. Yet I have been raided by and I have raided level 21 survivors. How are these reached? Is it based on pink stars? Or the new badge systems?

Comments

• paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    One (or more) of your buildings need to be upgraded. Check the walker pit, that's the one a lot of people forget.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    @danestra welcome to the forum.

Check this out.

I can't upgrade my building!
    If you want to upgrade your building in the camp, always check if you meet the requirements for the upgrade.

Buildings always require you to have:
    a certain player level
    a certain Council level
    a certain amount of resources available in storage
    Tap on the building you want to upgrade and then tap on the information button, shown as "i". This will bring up the information window and state the requirements for upgrading this particular building.

• danestradanestra Member Posts: 3
    Hi @zbot tx 4 the welcome. Yes, unfortunately it strictly says Player level 59 required for upgrade. How do I do that? All my players are already at 20.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    @danestra player level is not survivor level. Player level is the number on the upper left side in your camp. Player level increases by upgrading buildings. You need to upgrade your buildings. Please read my post above.
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    I'm at that same stage, but not advancing beyond survivor level 19, due to increased gas costs at RSL 23.

Youll need to upgrade all the buildings that didn't seem important before. Well, a couple of them still aren't going to be important except for the need to get the building points to increase camp level.

I believe walker pit is the one most people forget about. But I'd save that for last.

Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • danestradanestra Member Posts: 3
    Thanks but all buildings and gas are at Max, only ones left are some food fields and storage expansion, but intuitively I'd say that won't do the trick. My two best guesses would either get double pink stars or maybe the new The Distance, which I haven't done much of. Or maybe badges can add up.
    bigbeanoTJScrambert_nec
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    It's the fields and storage. Pink stars and the distance have nothing to do with increasing player/camp level. Only building points do that.
    GuapoTJSMabikibigbeano
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    What @paintbeast said.

Food fields, storage, xp tents, etc - anything you can put in your camp besides the campfire - are considered buildings and must be upgraded to increase player level. Each building upgrade will give you more points to your player level and will allow you to upgrade the council when you have the required player level. Once council is upgraded, you can upgrade training grounds to level survivors and workshop to level weapons.