The Walking Dead No Man's Land Weekend Event November 3rd-6th 2017!

zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474

Comments

• Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    Ill take the double supplies. The exchange is a little odd though. Guess that'll help about 0.001% of the community at least...Lol..
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Yeah I don't plan to trade in my supplies, as I have about 1/2 the lvl23 leg gear I need and think I'll be fine with normal TG purchases...But it's nice of NG to offer even if most people won't use it, and like @Mais88 said, the double supplies are very nice! I was planning on running XP Scavenge all weekend (and some OP), but now I may just do Supply Scavenge farming, which should still net me some decent XP, and maybe throw in some OP here or there.
    Mais88
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304
    hopefully this just means it'll be a more frequent event. we can't complain about it not being often enough and then complain about it being too often when they make it more frequent ;)
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family

David_H79
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,226
    Gear for Tomatoes you mean, right?
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    kiwinz7Monsuta
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    General_Pain
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,057
    Where is @Terminates
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    Mad_Canada
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    So I am assuming it's double supplies everywhere?
    Camp farms, wall walkers, crates, etc

A simple sentence describing the weekend event in detail would be way better.
    I could just copy and paste in my guild chat instead of having to interpret.
    paintbeast