On challenge missions do you stop getting supplies as rewards at a certain level?

If so what level is it two levels past your highest Survivor?

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,696
    @Bryan18 from past experience it's the maximum survivor level so after RSL 23 should be when you stop receiving supplies in guild challenge missions.

You should also stop receiving supplies from wall walkers after you reach maximum player level.

Hope this helps.
    Dara987
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    While we're on this subject, why does this happen? From what I recall, they introduced this back before council upgrades were available and maxed players were just that - maxed camps. No buildings to upgrade, no way to use supplies. But now that we have new camp upgrades available, why are supply drops still being capped?
    Can someone flip the switch back on please?
    CarlyJayZjimmorrison369Jaden
  • Dara987Dara987 Member Posts: 2
    Hello to everyone!
  • Dara987Dara987 Member Posts: 2
    Hello to everyone who is enjoining playing the game.Sorry for out of topic posting.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    > @DoTak said:
    > While we're on this subject, why does this happen? From what I recall, they introduced this back before council upgrades were available and maxed players were just that - maxed camps. No buildings to upgrade, no way to use supplies. But now that we have new camp upgrades available, why are supply drops still being capped?
    > Can someone flip the switch back on please?

Agreed x1000000

Tomorrow is going to be tough deciding between challenges, Distance, or supply missions...
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 339
    Play challenges for the tier crates. They can keep awarding supplies.

Not sure if due to weekend supplies bonus, but i just hit this wildly random reward crate: