Why are supplies not doubled in The Distance?

During the last double supplies event, the supplies in the Normal Distance were doubled. Why not today?

Comments

• warwar Member Posts: 454
    Why do you think LMAO
    JackBauerbigbeanoNick37Captainslayercrambert_nec
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,171
    I would understand your derision, except that the Normal Distance supplies rewards were doubled in the last double supplies event, so there is precedence. Therefore, your disrespect is inappropriate.

I am looking for a statement from NG as to whether this is a mistake, or if doubled supplies last time was a mistake.
    Timboski
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    I don't remember having a double supply event during the distance but that's probably because it all blurs together now thanks to the grind except for the fact that they just added the option for normal or hard 3 weeks ago.

I'm sure it has to do with balance and the longevity of the game. Earning an extra couple hundred thousand supplies was too overpowered for players so it got nerfed! :smile:
    paintbeastbigbeano
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,171
    It was right after the update. I used my free gas booster (update gift) to play The DIstance twice and the supplies on Normal were doubled.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited November 2017
    The first distance was 9-12-2017. The update was 10-17-2017. The last double supply event was 10-6 thru 10-9.

Not arguing with you that the supplies should or shouldn't be doubled but since the 10-17-2017 update we haven't had a double supply and the distance at the same time until this weekend. We didn't get the option to choose normal or hard until the 10-17 update.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @TransmuteJun
    It was double xp with update gift.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Timboski
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    It says in the news: Farm production, mission reward crates and Scavenge missions.

Doesn’t say The distance.

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • Bryan18Bryan18 Member Posts: 155
    Also on the stingy front. Double supplies didn't work on challenges past a certain level you stop getting supplies so basically this weekend if you want to double supplies you had to spend a lot of gas to run scavenge missions.
    Gnatevil