Is BP Level 66 the highest? If not...

...why have I stopped getting supplies from wall walkers and cinema ads/TG crates? I thought it was when camp was maxed, but ever since I hit BP 65 or 66, I've stopped getting them.

@Shteevie @Teeceezy @Fearofabotplanet Can you clarify? Thanks!

P.S. Still waiting on word from you guys re: why gold/silver supply reward crates very often (~75% of the time) do not yield supplies. I think this is a broken and unfair mechanic and others agree. Will this be fixed??
paintbeastSPC_TORRES

Comments

• NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Level 67 is the current max
    Lightfeetzeowerus
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 386
    Should only stop on the camp wall when you have max supplies. Not related to BP.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431

P.S. Still waiting on word from you guys re: why gold/silver supply reward crates very often (~75% of the time) do not yield supplies. I think this is a broken and unfair mechanic and others agree. Will this be fixed??

I made started thread just now not realising this was mentioned here as well as the walkers at the gates. I get supplies from walkers at gates, but 0% crates with supplies now for a few rounds in Challenge. Which is diabolical considering its supposed to be double supplies week.

I did get supplies in scavenge that I did ONLY because I hit cooldown, trying to get that last 20k or some needed to start next upgrade.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,874
    @JerryDixon you're wrong.

It is actually BP related. Doesn't have anything to do with amount of supplies(tomatoes) you have.

You can be maxed on tomatoes and not maxed on BP and you will still get them.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited November 2017
    @bladgier is correct. And to add no supplies in after mission crates in challenges at Dif.23 and above.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    So why have I not gotten any supplies in cinema or TG crates or wall walkers in a couple weeks, if I'm only level 66? @Shteevie @Teeceezy @Fearofabotplanet
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    I imagine both our questions will be addressed when they are back in the office.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Looking into this, thanks guys.
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 386
    I'm at BP66 with 681/1080 and still getting supplies. My supply storage is not full. I'm on my last supply storage upgrade and then have 3 more upgrades for my 3rd tent to get to max BP.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    We'll have this fixed asap. Thanks for the heads up!