Badge Components Trade

I don’t use the forum much anymore so apologies if this has already been mentioned.

It appears we all get lots of components but no so many badge fragments. Can’t NG add something in place that lets you trade say 10-20 components for a random badge fragment? Not saying I’d like this but you could cap it to 1 per every 17-24 hours like you do with the free radio call.

I don’t know about anyone else but I only seem to get the same 4 fragments from the distance which lead to the same 4 common/uncommon badges. Be nice to maybe trade in some components/useless badges for the chance to get new badge fragments.
mobpaintbeastShut_UpSerpPicsligoemStandstill84D_Mitchem

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Welcome back and yes it has been mentioned as well as the general lack of fragments and a couple of other solutions. Since the fragment rate is very low it doesn't matter that you're bringing it up again because it does need to be said again. NG quit hoarding the fragments!
    DeanTWD707EmeraldTrianglesligoem
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 612
    +1, I just looked, and I have 64 uncommon badge fragments and a bazillion uncommon components. They will continue to collect dust in my crafting tent until my supplies are once again full. The 18.2k cans are worth more to me than the junk badges or xp I can get for scrapping.
    TimboskiDeanTWDPic
  • DeanTWDDeanTWD Member Posts: 187
    The introduction of badges has been great and useful... it’s just that the low volume of rare + badges has meant I’m using the same 4/5 survivors over and over, which is less than before. Pretty sure that can’t be working as intended ;)