Congrats Legacy EH!!!

MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
First guild to hit 40K challenge stars in one week!! Eh family is full of fantastic people.. Fun/Family first... stars just come naturally!! :)

Super congrats guys @Andrius
⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
8900rpmtabernacJadenSCBMAsmannAndriuszeeblackzeowerusbigbeanoavelardezKyrusNG_SamAval0nstrongGForceTheCrabwrinkled_bagConan1976JerryDixonPain WalkerDEADITE_HUNTERbababooeypaintbeastantpradiLightfeetKillersZJayZkiwinz7ApexPredKARAZIPKALICaptainslayerMovadoTerminatestpzinhoSebicapibara

Comments

• zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,165
    Congrats, we are a distant second with a miniscule gap of some 30K stars

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

MystiqueJadenTerminates
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,424
    The real question we want to know, who was first?
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    Terminates
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Congrats guys. Really impressive!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    Mystiquekiwinz7TerminatesJapes87
  • LordRyderLordRyder Member Posts: 49
    Wow. How come when I did guilds I got garbage ones, and these guys can pull 40k off?
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @bun I can saw that StrikeTeamSquad aka @vshield50 was in 3rd place, may I ask did he put up a good fight between you & @Terminates ?
  • bunbun Member Posts: 161
    @Monsuta Yes, he is definitely keeping us honest! But so are many others at Legacy eh.
    Monsuta
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942
    I was busy the week before our awesome 41K week and STS was busy during that week. Most of the veterans have been playing for either more than a year or since the game first began.....so it is impossible to constantly push week after week. It does not mean they are losing their touch or they hit a wall...it just means, we played what we can with the given amount of time with the right amount of sanity :D

STS is a great player and I hope we can all learn from him. And of course, Bun has always been my hero ;p

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    tabernac
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,299
    edited November 2017
    Another repeat baby.
    Monsuta
  • kiwinz7kiwinz7 Member Posts: 916
    Just before the next challenge starts

Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 30 Globally for Weekly Challenge

TWD NML Guild Council Member

Recruiter & Legacy Eh Leader a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family [email protected]
    Why not show us the guild member score like MavRickConquer did? I bet many would be very interested in those detail.
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/28612/mavrickconquer#latest
    Pic
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Congratz to Legacy Eh!
    We'll try to keep you honest ;)

Agree on @Monsuta idea of roster display, let's give all those players time to shine
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    Monsuta
    @avelardez Cool, nice to see everyone doing good.

BTW if you're on Android with at least 16:9 display, you can use app like SetOrientation to set your phone force it into Portrait mode, then you can only take 2 screenshots to capture everyone's score, can't be 1 because there's a dialogue blocking some member score but you can still scroll it up & down while screenshot it the same time.
    kiwinz7anttallinie