Make bruiser ‘pink’

Hi,
This is my best survivor and I’m quite happy with the traits she has. Do you agree that I should make her ‘pink’ (when I get all the tokens) or would it be a waste of tokens?
Thanks for your advice!
_Lily_

Comments

• aquilaaquila Member Posts: 286
    İ have a bruiser with the same traits at level 19 with a pink star. She is my only non- hero bruiser and will get more pink stars whenever possible. So, yes i exactly agree with you about Anna getting pink stars
    MaxVE
  • _Lily__Lily_ Member Posts: 613
    Those are pretty good traits. I would deffinitely go for it :)
    MaxVEp_herian
  • MaxVEMaxVE Member Posts: 16
    Thanks @aquila & @_Lily_ ! I’ll go for it! :)
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    I would advise against it. Mods are treatening users creating threads like this.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
  • Gomose_WGomose_W Member Posts: 34
    Wonderful :#
    In my opinion,she will be perfect if powe strick→lucky
    bigbeano
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,267
    edited November 2017
    I would say no. Strong would be better suited to accompany power strike. But she is nice for that extra attack. My Slayer is a beast. The other one is is ok but lacks power. Punisher is nice my get hurt easy. Was hoping for iron skin or dodge but go shammed with DS.
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,142
    edited November 2017
    I would raise her to Pink. She would have been awesome if the punish is replaced by strong trait. Keeping in view the number of traits, its difficult to get all preferred traits at once. An idea, equip some badges on her and make her invincible.

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

> @zeeblack said:
    > I would raise her to Pink. She would have been awesome if the punish is replaced by strong trait. Keeping in view the number of traits, its difficult to get all preferred traits at once. An idea, equip some badges on her and make her invincible.

﹉﹉﹉﹉
    Punish is the most powerfulskill,isn't it?
    I think that "attack frequence" is the key of bruisers,but not damage.

bruiser with retaliate and punish can attack 3 times in one round,keep the walker lying on the ground for several rounds……
    Buckzzaquilaklman1612SynapseRanger
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,142
    @Gomose_W it depends on what you use the Bruiser for. I was thinking for defense in the outposts while you are thinking of using her for the challenges and missions. That's why I said to equip some badges to make her invincible (i.e. increase her damage resistance).

I am really waiting for some tweaks to the melee survivors to make them effective for the challenges and missions. Till then, the bruisers are good for defense in outposts.

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

Gomose_W
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,267
    Bruiser are great for challenges with armors. They work wonders. You just have to learn how to use them.

SynapseRangerGovernator
    > @zeeblack said:
    > @Gomose_W it depends on what you use the Bruiser for. I was thinking for defense in the outposts while you are thinking of using her for the challenges and missions.
    -----------------
    A 80%DR bruiser will be tougher than a GUNDAM in outpost.And the new trait"hazard suit" 20%to be body shot…

Sorry i almost forget the outpost(T_T)for it's lack of interaction.
    We can't watch how the survivers fight,which means no feedback and no idea on adjusting the strategy.
    Maybe it would be better if there's playback or something just like COC
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    I would totally go for her! In my opinion, I would rather want strong than dodge, mostly because dodge can be found on armor. But she’s got an amazing set of traits so I’d go with her
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    Yeah, great traits. She's perfect for fighting walkers and melee survivors.
    Good luck, dumbass