Goo Walkers

Any reason these don't give charge points when you kill them? Is this a glitch? I understand why you don't get a charge point from shooting an exploding walker as they will blow up no matter how small amount of ranged damage hits them, but with goo walkers they only explode when you fully deplete their health with a ranged attack. There's no reason why this shouldn't give a charge point. I've only noticed this with ranged survivors. Haven't killed a goo walker with melee in awhile so I can't say if that route gives a charge or not.

@Shteevie @Fearofabotplanet @Teeceezy Glitch or working as intended?
Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
SaintDankAval0nautumn_ashtalliniekjmia421bigbeano

Comments

• crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    Also, if someone can explain how to embed a video from YouTube I can provide an example :)
  • SaintDankSaintDank Member Posts: 8
    I've noticed this as well on the distance where charge points are important
    crambert_neckjmia421bigbeano
  • 8N88N8 Member Posts: 164
    Huh, I've never noticed this about the Goo Walkers. Also, I don't mean to derail the thread at all, but while we're on the topic of the Goo Walkers, I noticed that the Goo Walkers' blast after being killed do not stun the Freemen. Another bug?
    kjmia421
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 396
    8N8 said:

Huh, I've never noticed this about the Goo Walkers. Also, I don't mean to derail the thread at all, but while we're on the topic of the Goo Walkers, I noticed that the Goo Walkers' blast after being killed do not stun the Freemen. Another bug?

Freemen stun resist wasn't nerfed so they don't get stunned.
    crambert_necbigbeano8N8
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    I guess it's working as intended then.
    booshbigbeano8N8