Who is worth keeping/upgrading?(Melee)

kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
edited November 2017 in Strategy Discussion

Welcome.Question to more experienced players than me (playing game 4 months).Who is worth keeping and why?
Choice between Randall and Kathy.
Any suggestions appreciated.
Greetings.

Comments

• D33J91D33J91 Member Posts: 107
    Kathy is excellent; defo invest long term!!

Congrats on Michonne too, many many players who have been playing a lot longer than you are still yet to unlock her (me being one of them)
    aquilaSynapseRangerRosie_Posie
  • zeoweruszeowerus Member Posts: 138
    kathy is awesome but i dont like randalls trait(the last one)!
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    Thanks for all responses.As I thought honestly.Randall will be fodder till I get someone better.Katy-long term, worth upgrading.Still I will try get bruiser with retaliate+punishment but that wont be high priority.
    PS.@D33J91 ,I have spent +500 radios from Season 7 missions on Michonne(10 calls) when I was newbie-first month.Im 414 tokens away from legendary.I remember that I had 256 pull once and few 128,32 etc.Beginner luck they say..
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Nice one getting Michonne @kamilowaty

I've been playing for about 13 months and I'm still about 25 tokens away from unlocking her.

Hope your Goodluck continues!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • sumsikowskisumsikowski Member Posts: 75
    kathy combined with defensive batches will be a nice protection in tricky situations
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    I honestly would say, depends on the situation. For story missions and weekly challenges, I’d stick with Kathy due to her defense skills and punish. Tho if she had retaliate, in my opinion she would be the best. Randell is better for being an outpost defender. The dodge and bullet dodge would help to keep the other peoples attacks off you.