Those useless traits

When the new update came out ,a new trait drew my attention--"hazard suit"(20% chance to be body shot).

I got a idea about rasing up a super-bruiser,80%damage reduction (from badges) and 32%body shot/dodge (from armor traits+double lucky+bullet proof),to fight against +8 walkers.

These days I'd been testing the new teait ,but the result disappointed me.

This is the test:
5stars Lv.22 buiser,with gold hazard suit(20%) silver dodge(12%),takes damage for 30 times

A. VS Lv.28 walker
body shot show up 1 time,dodge 0 time

B. VS Lv.19 walker
body shot show up 6 times,dodge 4 times

As the result,those probability traits even never work while facing high level walkers!

We have the trait "lucky",maybe walkers have thier trait too.It might be called "unfortunate"(Cruelly decrease the probability of traits)

Lcky,dodge,sure shot,accurate,interruptor,hazard suit```
↑Many traits affected from the "unfortunate".


So,what do we take these traits for?
We get 20%dodge by description,but less than 5% in fact?
Then,what's the difference between critical badges and rubbish?
playing hard,gethering components and creat some useless things?


WHY NOT JUST MOVE THOSE TRAITS OF THE GAME


Here are so many traits in the game,but we can only use part of them.
It make the game simple and boring--more damage ,more HP,but no diversification.
It's killing the game.

Hope you figure out solutions and make those traits a little bit useful.
GovernatorADPaqklman1612TheCrabautumn_ashDodanniesprinklespsychwolf

Comments

  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,053
    For ranged. Piercing 30% means there is a 27% chance at critical if you have 90% critical chance. (At high level)
    Monsuta
  • Gomose_WGomose_W Member Posts: 34
    > @jimmorrison369 said:
    > For ranged. Piercing 30% means there is a 27% chance at critical if you have 90% critical chance. (At high level)

    Maybe we can only choose damage and damage reduction badges,which do not affect from the unfortunate :(
    jimmorrison369bigbeanostevie05
  • dylanarenadylanarena Member Posts: 78
    This is just a guess, but maybe what was happening in your Ultra High Difficulty (UHD) test was that (a) the walkers were landing critical hits and (b) crits aren't subject to "body shot" or "dodge" effects. If at UHD the walkers have, say, (c) 90% chance of critting, then you'd only see "body shot" or "dodge" some fraction of the 10% of the hits that aren't crits.

    [All of (a), (b), and (c) are assumptions/guesses, of course.]
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,053
    @dylanarena
    No, it's the other way around. Body-shot comes first. It can not be a critical when it is a body-shot.
  • Gomose_WGomose_W Member Posts: 34
    > @jimmorrison369 said:
    > @dylanarena
    > No, it's the other way around. Body-shot comes first. It can not be a critical when it is a body-shot.

    Agree with that.
    At UHD,if the probability of body-shot come up to 90%,the highest critical chance is 20%*90%=18%(A little better with piecing).

    We have to give up too much traits
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    > @Gomose_W said:
    > When the new update came out ,a new trait drew my attention--"hazard suit"(20% chance to be body shot).
    >
    > I got a idea about rasing up a super-bruiser,80%damage reduction (from badges) and 32%body shot/dodge (from armor traits+double lucky+bullet proof),to fight against +8 walkers.
    >
    > These days I'd been testing the new teait ,but the result disappointed me.
    >
    > This is the test:
    > 5stars Lv.22 buiser,with gold hazard suit(20%) silver dodge(12%),takes damage for 30 times
    >
    > A. VS Lv.28 walker
    > →body shot show up 1 time,dodge 0 time
    >
    > B. VS Lv.19 walker
    > →body shot show up 6 times,dodge 4 times
    >
    > As the result,those probability traits even never work while facing high level walkers!
    >
    > We have the trait "lucky",maybe walkers have thier trait too.It might be called "unfortunate"(Cruelly decrease the probability of traits)
    >
    > Lcky,dodge,sure shot,accurate,interruptor,hazard suit```
    > ↑Many traits affected from the "unfortunate".
    >
    >
    > So,what do we take these traits for?
    > We get 20%dodge by description,but less than 5% in fact?
    > Then,what's the difference between critical badges and rubbish?
    > playing hard,gethering components and creat some useless things?
    >
    >
    > WHY NOT JUST MOVE THOSE TRAITS OF THE GAME
    >
    >
    > Here are so many traits in the game,but we can only use part of them.
    > It make the game simple and boring--more damage ,more HP,but no diversification.
    > It's killing the game.
    >
    > Hope you figure out solutions and make those traits a little bit useful.

    You said that maybe walkers have a trait called unfortunate and that got me thinking. Since survivors have traits, how come walkers don’t have some as well? Survivor traits give us an advantage, why not give walkers a defense against them.
    JayZADPaqSynapseRanger
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,597
    @ProjectX7 They do have traits. Some cause fire damage, some are stun resistant, some get body shots from ranged survivors, some stun, some cause bleeding. Oh yeah, and there’s the fact that we bring 3 survivors on each mission but there can be dozens of walkers. Let’s not offer suggestions to make the game unnecessarily difficult for no reason.
    paintbeastJadenEdd8SynapseRanger
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    > @JayZ said:
    > @ProjectX7 They do have traits. Some cause fire damage, some are stun resistant, some get body shots from ranged survivors, some stun, some cause bleeding. Oh yeah, and there’s the fact that we bring 3 survivors on each mission but there can be dozens of walkers. Let’s not offer suggestions to make the game unnecessarily difficult for no reason.

    Oh yea... ignore what I said than! I utterly forgot this traits. Though the u fortunate trait would still be cool.
Sign In or Register to comment.