Stopped getting Repeatable Stages

I just got through level 28 difficulty and there was only one round as opposed to the three I had at level 27 and went straight to Level 29 difficulty. Level 29 looks to only have one round as well. Overall Level 28 was my 38th round and Level 29 is my 39th round. Is this normal?
tallinie

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Should be three rounds per level.
    I guess you've tried restarting game?
    Next step would be to contact support, it's definitely not correct.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • Gwenny_PantsGwenny_Pants Member Posts: 8
    Yeah I restarted it and it didn't change. I also took a screenshot of the advancement to level 29 and sent that along to support. Thanks
    R2runfast
    So I had 3 rounds at 27
    1 round at 28
    1 round at 29
    And am now being offered 4 rounds at 30

Anyone have any idea?!?
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 612
    30 is always 4 rounds
    TJSTripod
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065
    I think it's more about the 1 round at both 28 and 29...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    tabernac
  • ApexPredApexPred Member Posts: 31
    @Guapo strikes again...

Did in game support have anything to say about it? Seems strange that it would only happen to you...
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,552
    @Gwenny_Pants did anything change with your survivor levels after the challenge started?

What was your starting RSL? What level were your survivors when the challenge started and what were their levels during the challenge?

I had something similar happen on my alt when I found a survivor level was +3 levels higher than my highest 3 survivors. It changed some of my repeat rounds to single rounds. Wondering if something similar happened to you. FYI: my alt survivor levels were all level 5 and the radio call survivor was level 8.

Also if you haven't done so already, please contact in game support. Click settings (gear icon), help, Contact Us.
    @zbot

I have messaged the in game support and they said they passed it on to the development team. I have sent them screenshots of the transition from 28 to 29 and 29 to 30.

I started the challenge with 2 level 19 toons and the bulk of the rest at 18. If I recall I started at RSL 13. I didn't Level anyone up during the challenge other than a lower level toon that I've been working on.

The only thing I did during the challenge was swap badges, but that is no different than any other challenge.
    Here are the screenshots

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    The 4 rounds at lvl30 is normal but the singles at lvl28 & 29 is not.
    Never seen anything like this.
    Wierd stuff!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Thanks for the report @Gwenny_Pants!
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    I wish I could get that. Looks like much more fun than the constant grinding. The older I get the less I enjoy grinding, would rather just get to the finish quickly.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    JadenSCBMAMonsutatallinie