Finally! A 5 star Daryl .....and a shitty trait

OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 536
So I finally get Daryl to 5 stars and was praying for sureshot, but got defensive stance. A pretty useless trait for a hunter IMHO. Pretty disappointed to say the least. In all the missions, there are Daryl tokens to be got in every one. I thought for sure that was leading up to a great ending trait like SS.......Nope!
Captainslayerbigbeano

Comments

• OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 536
    edited November 2017
    @JayZ
    It wasn’t any radio calls. It was the mission tokens that gave me all, and the final tokens needed, to get Daryl to 5 stars. But ty for the advice. I dont make radio calls for Hero’s. I use the 15 radio call for survivors only. Occasionally the 5 call....but never use the 10. I also will get hero tokens in the trade goods shop.

For me -
    Looking up a hero’s traits before I get them is kinda like opening a x-mas present before the big day. I like to be surprised.....or in this case, disappointed. :(

My point being that there are only Daryl tokens to get during the missions, and they don’t give you any other hero tokens, so I thought there would be a nice “Grand Finale” trait.
    bigbeano
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    Way better than stupid Bullet dodge which at least 7 heroes have. Now thats a damn useless trait. Was so annoyed when I got Jesus to Legendary last week. Guess what that last trait was??? Ughhh...
    ADPaqOvergrowdaworldShut_Up
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Rookies..... lol :smile:
    SCBMAJadenMais88atrainofficial_Lily_
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,250
    Congratulations

Zee Black - SG Woots - Playing since 2015 - Retiring After GW comes out of Beta

SCBMAJaden
    Mais88 said:

Way better than stupid Bullet dodge which at least 7 heroes have. Now thats a damn useless trait. Was so annoyed when I got Jesus to Legendary last week. Guess what that last trait was??? Ughhh...

Ouch! Ya, I feel your pain on that one.
    Shut_Up said:

Rookies..... lol :smile:

Yes. I’m very new at this game. I play a lot though and am only lvl 17. Pretty proud of myself for making it 2 rounds from completing the Distance with lvl 17 and lvl 16 survivors and hero’s. Fighting lvl 23 walkers with lvl 16 & 17 survivors is no easy task. Think I did pretty good considering I started playing in mid September. 3 months ago.

Shut_Up
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited November 2017
    That was just a playful joke because you didn't know what Daryl's fifth trait was @overgrowdaworld. A lot of us had the same reaction though!
    atrainofficial
    edited November 2017
    I didn’t take it as a dig. I bet you guys had the same reaction. I mean, why have only Daryl tokens along the mission roads if they’re just gonna give him a shitty trait like that after 14 roads. Plus hard and nightmare modes. Luckily for us, the Hero tokens change for each Distace, so at least we can actually start leveling every Hero up as we go the Distance every time it’s ready to jam. I’m super happy about that.
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    @Shut_Up , I gotta ask: You like Bullet Dodge? I've not read one endorsement for it. Im just proud of my low disagrees total which you upped by one. No biggie. Just curious. Peace.
    I don’t think he likes it per say, but is rather making the coralation between the bullet dodge trait and defensive stance, defensive stance being the better of the two.
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    Bullet dodge sucks? Well so much for this "BALANCE" I keep hearing about
    @dandancar77
    Ahhh....Look at that little face on the peen peents. So cute. I want to pet your kitty.
    SCBMAbigbeano
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 335
    > @overgrowdaworld said:
    > @dandancar77
    > Ahhh....Look at that little face on the peen peents. So cute. I want to pet your kitty.

she’s quite the drama queen. bites and scratches even while purring! :smiley:
    edited November 2017
    @dandancar77
    I got a maincoon that’s the same way. She will rub on you all day but put her on your lap, and she will tear your legs up jumping off ya. Get to close to her tail and she’ll slap the shit outcha. Lol. Congrats on turning Daryl pink. That must of took a good minute.