Carl Or Michonne?

So we all know of the Hero Week that's happening, Carl and Michonne are in it, But... I need some advice...
Should i go for Carl or Michonne? I have 135 Carl tokens and 209 Michonne tokens, Carl's leader trait is better than Michonne's, But Michonne's normal traits are better than Carl's... Both Shooters and Warriors are great and have the same ability (Free attack)...I don't know who to choose!

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,577
    Are those the only 2 options? :neutral:
    bigbeanoSynapseRanger
  • NemesisGamer1987NemesisGamer1987 Member Posts: 21
    Governator I already have the other heroes from this event, I need more survivors/heroes
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,577
    > @NemesisGamer1987 said:
    > Governator I already have the other heroes from this event, I need more survivors/heroes

If you are just looking to unlock, then go Carl. His tokens are harder to get. I’ve unlocked Michonne and have never used her. I expect to do the same with Carl once I unlock him. Both of them are bench warmers.
    Bryan18CzarnyJoekimhclew
  • NemesisGamer1987NemesisGamer1987 Member Posts: 21
    @Governator I'm looking to play with which one i unlock, I think i'll go with Carl since Michonne's leader trait only benefits melee survivors, And i tend to use ranged about 90% of the time.
    Btw thanks for the advice on going for Carl.
    Carl_s_HatMrRosado
  • RiggsRiggs Member Posts: 86
    Michonnes leader trait is way better then carls!!!
    MadPuppyDavid_H79atrainofficialekimhclew
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    Love Michonne. Love to team her up with scouts & threat reduction. On spawney maps that has often made life easier for me. And knife work is my favorite apocalypse defense plan.
    David_H79atrainofficialRouvinator
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    I am gonna go for Michonne, got her half way unlocked and only have one fifth of Carl tokens.
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 236
    I would go for michone as I only need 80 to unlock her, and she looks like she would be useful on spawn challenges as I have 2 great scouts with threat reduction weapons
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Green Horns
  • kiwinz7kiwinz7 Member Posts: 888
    None save your phone for in order Abraham, Sasha & Jesus
    Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 30 Globally for Weekly Challenge

TWD NML Guild Council Member

Recruiter & Legacy Eh Leader a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family [email protected]
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,744
    Has this been confirmed or just speculation? I don't want to save my phones and miss Michonne day for a Sasha day that isn't going to come