The hardest quest

I just cant bring myself to not kill any, this has been sitting there since the day i downloaded the game, and it will be there until the day i decide not to play anymore
argyleskinKapili

Comments

• argyleskinargyleskin Member Posts: 20
    I trashcan that one every.time.it.comes.up. Hahaha
  • @argyleskin Im not trashing it ever, if i do it will pop up again, so it will just stay, but im never gonna achieve it
    argyleskin
  • JennyJenny Member Posts: 346
    Dodge and luck people
  • @jenny

No!

Trying to say that im never going to not kill zombies, i dl'd this to kill zombies, i kill zombies, thats what i do
  • JennyJenny Member Posts: 346
    @i8azmbe lol that's true! I run from them sometimes using luck and dodge!
  • CmlCml Member Posts: 75
    Try to do it in the early challenge missions, on a map that doesn't have lots of walkers that will block your path.
    And make sure none of your survivors has the retaliate trait.
    You'll get a bonus star and a gold ticket.
  • CmlCml Member Posts: 75
    i8azmbe said:

@jenny

No!

Trying to say that im never going to not kill zombies, i dl'd this to kill zombies, i kill zombies, thats what i do

Sorry, missed that post...
  • @Cml

Haha, no worries, but the funny thing is you actually explained how to do it, i cant not kill zombies, unless maybe the award is 100 pieces of gold, or a legendary lvl 17 weapon, those are the only things that would make not killing zombies worth it
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,106
    I'm thinking using bruisers with crappy weapons and lots of armor. At least a stun and run strategy might work.
  • @Govenator

Do you really want to not kill zombies
    Governator
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,106
    LOL @i8azmbe That's why I haven't completed that quest either!
  • @Govenator

Keep up the good work
    Governator
  • MikewarriorMikewarrior Member Posts: 28
    Went into a lvl 3deadly once trying not to kill walkers, was trapped by a heavy, couldnt get away from it, lost the no injury star after few turns, was ready to flee and try again to get that star back, forgot i was in a deadly, fled so quick i killed a one permanently. Thankful it was only my third best.Whoops, ;)
  • I haven't done that one either. But I need the extra stars, and rewards from as many quests as possible so I delete it and a different one immediately takes its place.
  • @bgbelden i didnt know a new quest would pop up once that one is deleted, but i do like it there cause i know i dont care for the reward more than not accomplishing that quest
  • i8azmbe said:

@bgbelden i didnt know a new quest would pop up once that one is deleted, but i do like it there cause i know i dont care for the reward more than not accomplishing that quest

I believe you can delete1 quest per day. The catch is you have to get the quests to be able to delete. Several days without any myself.
  • KapiliKapili Member Posts: 1
    This may actually be the hardest mission. I was lucky and pulled it off once with three stars. I did it on the de-railed train mission. It's the one where the dead come out of the two burning body pits, the trunks are arranged in an arc and you start/end at the bottom of the screen.

The lucky part was doing it in two moves:
    1. I happened to pick the three good trunks on my first try.
    2. I moved all three to the exit.

It was tough leaving walkers behind but worth it to complete this challenge! Now I'd like to see someone pull it off with enemy raiders added to the mix!
  • @Kapili this is a joke thread, i dont want to not kill zombies ever, i appreciate the tip though
  • kidnapkinkidnapkin Member Posts: 49
    trash it everytime
    just leads to injury
    so your bonus star replaces an easier star to achieve
    trash it
This discussion has been closed.