7 Days of Heroes (new radio call event)

Comments

• OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 445
    edited November 2017
    @Mais88
    It had Govs pic on it. When I first woke up it felt like X-MAS morning. Couldn’t wait to burn my 60 phones and buy 50 to 100 more and get my Gov jacked. It still had Daryl day up. I turned off my I-Pad and about 30 mins later, turned it back on and Gov was up.

Got 32 tokens for Glenn, Maggie, and Rosita but not 1 Gov.
    On Rick day I was pulling 2 Ricks at a time. Rick tokens almost every time. Today was like X-Mas morning, opening up my presents, and getting socks in every gift. Bah Hum Bug!!
    edited November 2017
    @JayZ
    I’m sure the computer programmer realized the mistake and fixed it. But for those of us that were burning phones the minute Gov day started, we got burned along with our phones!

Congrats on your Gov pulls. I’m now about to spend more cash on phones so I’ll report back. If I still don’t get a Gov then my head is gonna straight pop off.
    edited November 2017
    @JayZ
    I bought 2 gov bundles. Out of 100 phones, I got 64 token Gov 3x.
    I unlocked Ironskin. Would’ve loved to unlock LUCK as well. Woulda happened if I didn’t have such shitty pulls this morning.
    I almost lost my shit again..... If I didn’t get the Gov by my 3rd pull, I would’ve lost it.
    1st pull - Ezekiel 32 token
    2nd pull - 3 survivors
    3rd pull - 64 token Gov FINALLY!!!!!!!
    4th pull - 3 survivors
    5th pull - 64 token Gov
    6th pull - 64 token Gov and a 256 token leg survivor (choice: Gov of course.)
    JayZ
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,243
    Nice @overgrowdaworld - wish you would have gotten more, but I’m glad you at least got some!
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    OvergrowdaworldbigbeanoDavid_H79
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,463
    Well, here goes nothin’.
    Burnin’ phones to unlock Ma-ma-ma-my Michonne.
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    I'm 15 tokens away from unlocking Michonne and out of radios. F U rng!
    Overgrowdaworldbigbeano
    edited November 2017
    @paintbeast
    Same boat.
    Wish I could upload pics! I need 3 more tokens! Just 3 little tokens to unlock Michonne.
    Burned through my phones ang have 497 tokens.
    Got 10 phones left in storage, so I’m gonna try and get her unlocked by getting 5 more phones through scavenging and wall walker hits.
    She’s def unlocked today......hopefully without spending another 10 bucks.
    On a side note - Unlocked DWIGHT! $$$
    @overgrowdaworld play season 7a episode 6 Beach Life instead of scavenge missions. More chances to (hopefully) get phones.
    Overgrowdaworld
    Ok. Thank you. (Tips hat)
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,130
    If you didn't already play this week's season mission, there is some guaranteed phones there also.
    paintbeastOvergrowdaworld
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,091
    Michonne calls (20 total calls):
    - 2 calls w/ 3 green goblins
    - 5 calls w/ epic class tokens or non-Michonne hero tokens (Jesus, Governor, Abe, Glenn, Rosita)
    - 0 calls w/ legendary survivors
    - 13 calls w/ Michonne tokens (256 x 6, 128 x 2, 64 x 5) for a total of 2112 tokens
    Was going to quit after 12 calls but the 256 kept popping up so I said one more time....then hit Abe and couldn't quit there, before you know it burned 300 phones. No big deal, still have 200. Won't drop same amount on Coral, will unlock with 128 more and hold there.
    OvergrowdaworldDoTakJayZDavid_H79
    @paintbeast

I played Beach Life like 20 times and never got a phone, so went back to scavenge.
    Got my phones and pulled 2 greens and a blue. UUGH! Bought the Michonne bundle one more time and unlocked her with the 25 tokens it gives.
    So now I have 50 phones for Carl day....... to start. Lol! :wink:
    @overgrowdaworld yeah, sometimes Beach Life can be stingy.
    David_H79bigbeanoOvergrowdaworld
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,036
    I have one phone available to buy in the TG shop. Somehow, it seems like it's not enough... ;)
    paintbeastOvergrowdaworld
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,091
    DoTak said:

Cronus said:

Michonne calls (20 total calls):
    - 2 calls w/ 3 green goblins
    - 5 calls w/ epic class tokens or non-Michonne hero tokens (Jesus, Governor, Abe, Glenn, Rosita)
    - 0 calls w/ legendary survivors
    - 13 calls w/ Michonne tokens (256 x 6, 128 x 2, 64 x 5) for a total of 2112 tokens
    Was going to quit after 12 calls but the 256 kept popping up so I said one more time....then hit Abe and couldn't quit there, before you know it burned 300 phones. No big deal, still have 200. Won't drop same amount on Coral, will unlock with 128 more and hold there.

Posting my results in comparison to Cronus since I also made 20 Michonne calls

- 5 calls w/ 3 greens
    - 2 calls w/ other hero tokens (no highlights)
    - 1 legendary scout (tokens)
    - 12 calls w/ Michonne (256 ×2, 64 x 10) = 1152 tokens

Not as good, but happy to finally have her at my disposal after 2 long years.

Also, like Cronus, I still have 200+ tokens left.

I have ZERO interest in Carl and my Maggie is already legendary (not to mention semi-retired now that Govna is around), so I'm contemplating doing more Michonne calls. She's one of my favs. I'm considering how ridiculously scarce her tokens are outside of this event, and think I wanna take advantage of the double token amounts.

LUV the unicorn photo. I did feel the luck o' the Irish upon me, was kind of like a hot roller at the craps table. You have me rethinking spending any capital on Carl as Michonne is only 453 away from Pink. Like you Maggie is now a bench player for me with Legendary Governor around.....
    DoTak
  • MrsScattercushionMrsScattercushion Member Posts: 120
    1 Michonne call 256 tokens and now unlocked. Got enough for 4 calls to try and unlock Carl.
    David_H79OvergrowdaworldSCBMADoTak
    @overgrowdaworld Carl is nothing special and will be a benchwarmer after you unlock him. @painwalker is just very enthusiastic about all unlocks.
    MonsutaCrashOutbigbeanoSCBMA