15 hero call results

Comments

• aquilaaquila Member Posts: 250
    6 calls for michonne, 1×64 michonne, rest is all greens, very rare indeed! :)
  • MrsScattercushionMrsScattercushion Member Posts: 120
    4 Carl calls, 1 x 256, 2 x 64 and last call no hero but epic as options. Now unlocked :-)
    David_H79
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Carl

1x256
    5x 64

Unlcked and close to leg

1x32 sasha
    1x32 eugene

2 epic
    David_H79
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    10 calls on Carl day: 1x 256, 5x 64 (additional 32 Negan token in another call)
    unlocked and two traits upgraded, ok so far ... didn't want to push further with remaining radios
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 343
    Glad some of y'all have had good luck with the Carl calls. i did 15 calls this morning and his tokens were offered twice out of 15 calls! got 256 once and 64 once. Did get jesus tokens on a call and a choice of abe or father gabriel on a call. got a few epics that were turned into tokens. But overall, very disppointed. For it to be RNG, looks i've broken a mirror somewhere and didnt realize it. lol! gotta laugh about it to keep from being pissed!
    MrsScattercushionpaintbeast
  • WilexWilex Member Posts: 2
    I got great luck with governor and horrible luck with Carl. Around 35 calls and I got 10 64 Carl Tokens.
  • WilexWilex Member Posts: 2
    I lied. I think it’s closer to 13 x 64— didn’t take the promotion tokens into consideration whilst calculating
  • pradipradi Member Posts: 645
    @Teeceezy can you please confirm there will be an event for other heros too??? If so please include Sasha and Abe.
    Line id : 2011406 | email : [email protected]
    ladre5_Lily_
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 165
    edited November 2017
    Got Carl! I got quite a few 64 Carl Tokens appearing, some other times when I only got Greens and one time where I got 256 Carl Tokens! Also got 128 Dwight Tokens so promoted him to Legendary 5 Star now as well!

SCBMAJaden
  • GnatevilGnatevil Member Posts: 119
    3 calls for Carl. 1x64 Carl. 1x128 Maggie. 1 3 greens. Did not unlock Carl today. 6 tokens shy.
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    @TransmuteJun Unfortunately, if past behaviour is the best indicator of future behaviour, NG will respond to this by never doing this event again.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Mais88Jaden
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 311
    My luck was okay with Michonne & Carl. Wanted to unlock both and had been saving radios for a while. While I did get them both unlocked it cost me more than I liked since I could not get anything better than 64 tokens but better than nothing I guess.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Made a few calls this week, not recorded all but to sum up:

Rick\Daryl\Negan I made no calls. As far i can see, no-one uses Rick, Negan either, and Daryl is due for an eye test (Multiple cases of missing target that are in sight\range, and appropriate level, Epic hunters - same weapons hit the same target.. Hence I stopped using him, even in roster).

Michonne I called, and got enough to unlock and get 2 traits up.
    Governer went from Rare to Legendary
    Maggie is my next one, but i don't have enough radios.

Carl day was bad luck, no Carl tokens, but i did at least get a few more, including 128 Rosita\Negan, the 2x64 hero tokens were for Eugene\Morgan, but were trumped by Epic shooter\hunter tokens!

I've got a hunter to double pink, and a Scout closer to Triple pink. A few more traits improved of top Warrior and a few more tokens for my Bruiser.

I was 1 trait away from a great legendary scout, but no retaliate. My Top scout was grateful for the tokens though..

Has been a great event. Hopefully can be done again, But including Abe\Sasha\Rosita etc...

_Lily_David_H79
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    6 x 64 Sasha
    1 x 32 Tara
    1 x 32 Daryl
    1 x 32 Morgan
    1 x 128 Glenn
    (+ 6 non hero calls. 3 all rare, 2 with 1 epic & 1 with a nice Legendary Assult)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    David_H79_Lily_
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 140
    6 calls:

3 x 64 Sasha
    1 x 32 Abraham
    1 epic call
    1 legendary call
    TJS_Lily_David_H79
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 328
    3 calls

3 green goblins
    3 green goblins
    64 Sasha + 2 green goblins

Looks likes she does not like me.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065
    I got 2 green goblin calls... then 64 Sasha and then these 2 calls:

Took the assault...

Legendary Sasha. Yay! :)

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    David_H79SCBMA_Lily_TJS
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,211
    Spent 375 radios 900 tokens took her to legendary but 0 left for Jesus who needs 30 tokens and Abe who needs 730
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,463
    1900 Sasha tokens in 4 min

romeo
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    Drop rate for me really sucked but got enough to get her to Legendary finally. Happy enough.
    David_H79