7 Days of Heroes (new radio call event)

Comments

• General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,463
    To be fair @paintbeast I had to spend over 1100 radios and needed only 1 tokens so far that I had to spend about 3000 gold as well :'(
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 444
    @paintbeast
    Alright cool. So I should burn my phones on Michonne you think? Be a better choice?
    KaLi
    edited November 2017
    @painwalker
    Ya I seen that. That was awesome. I burned all my phones today and had 497 tokens, and needed 3 more tokens with only 10 phones left in storage. Went farming and got the other 5 needed to make 1 more call and got 3 greens. Forced me to spend the other $9.99 to unlock her. I was eating breakfast at a restaraunt and the other people were probably looking at me funny cuz I was going nuts too. Lol!

So who do you like better @painwalker, Michonne or Carl?

You should of seen me on Gov day. On Rick day I was pulling 2 Ricks at a time and unlocked him and made him leg. On Gov day I thought I got had.. I pulled Glenn, Rosita, Maggie, Ezekiel, 3 greens twice, and 2 greens and a blue beforeI finally got a Gov.
    I thought the code programmer messed up or something and I wanted my phones back. LOL!
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    @overgrowdaworld
    I have no strategic reason for not liking Carl. I can't even recall what his traits or leader ability are, but I don't care. I just don't particularly like Carl as a character on the show and don't want him on my team :)
    OvergrowdaworldbigbeanoCronusJaden
    edited November 2017
    SPOILER ALERT: SEASON 8 last few episodes. Read at own risk!

@DoTak
    You wanted to see Negan smash Carl’s head in huh? Lol! Saved by a tiger who faced down an army with guns, but then got eaten by slow moving zombies, like it sacrificed itself so the King and cobbler eatin Jerry and friends could get away. LOL.

Is that your cat in your avy? If so, what happened to him? Kinda looks like he got hit or injured on the left side of his face. Or maybe it’s just the definition of the pic that makes it look that way?
    DoTak
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,239
    @overgrowdaworld I would put spoiler tags on that post. I know there are people on these boards who haven’t watched the last few episodes
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    bigbeanoOvergrowdaworld
    edited November 2017
    I didn’t watch this Sunday’s episode, but the game kinda (edit: definetly!!!) spoiled it for me. (Just watched the show today) Now I know Negan needed Gabriel’s help to get into the sanctuary.Atleast that’s what I’m now expecting to happen anyways. Don’t think Negans gonna kill him, that’s for sure now. I’m gonna have to wait to play seasons until I watch the show. Lol. I thought for sure Negan was gonna hang Gabriel on a cross and tell Rick he would take him down off it if Rick and Maggie and friends surrendered to him. But now, not so much.
    atrainofficial
    edited November 2017
    A few weeks ago, in game chat, someone mentioned Beth in the past tense. Then this other guy goes, Beth Greene is dead? I jumped in and tried to save it by stammering, uh no, it was a different Beth, yeah, that's it, Beth, uh, Goldman. Lol. He didn't seem too upset about the spoiler and confessed to being way behind on Netflix

Btw, @overgrowdaworld , my cat got brained by Lucille and lived, so give her a break man, she's a survivor :D
    Overgrowdaworld
    edited November 2017
    I nailed a couple 256 Michonne tokens and a bunch of 64’s so now I got a fully upgraded epic Michonne. Also unlocked Sasha in the process. What a great week it’s been so far.
    Unlocked Rick and made him leg, unlocked Michonne and Upgraded 3 more traits, made Gov epic, unlocked Dwight and Sasha, and with the leg survivor tokens, epic survivor tokens, and a bunch of green goblin tokes, I was able to jack up some important survivors in my arsenal.

Got Michonnes’ Katana too. And Dyrals crossbow. Maggie’s holding a leg Terminus Rifle which is equal to or better than Dyrals crossbow. Great week! Oh...can’t forget about the Saviors Handgun too. :smile:
    Waiting on Maggie’s Day and then I’m done buying bundles and phones.......(fingers crossed) :wink:
  • MrsScattercushionMrsScattercushion Member Posts: 120
    4 Carl calls, 1 x 256, 2 x 64 and last call no hero but epic as options. Now unlocked :-)
    Overgrowdaworld
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    @overgrowdaworld you unlock Michonne as epic
    @iivii

Thats what I got yesterday night
    iivii
    edited November 2017
    @Tapatio75
    Sorry. It was 2 a.m. Yes. Unlocked at epic. I was able to upgrade 3 more traits before burning through all my phones. I’m more than happy with the results. I didn’t even have 150 Michonne tokens yet so to unlock her and get 3 of her traits upgraded even further was huge.
    Tapatio75
    Nice
    edited November 2017
    Up to 90 calls made during this event! 10 more calls tomorrow for Maggie and I'll be done collecting data for the week. Don't worry, there will definitely be some fun summary statistics posted for you guys after the event is over :)

Updated data from today's call

From Carl day (10 total calls):
    - 1 calls w/ 3 green goblins
    - 3 calls w/ epic class tokens or non-Carl hero tokens
    - 1 call w/ legendary survivors
    - 5 calls w/ Carl tokens (64, 64, 64, 64, 64) for a total of 320 tokens

Previous days

From Rick day (30 total calls):
    - 8 calls w/ 3 green goblins
    - 7 calls w/ epic class tokens or non-Rick hero tokens
    - 4 calls w/ legendary survivors (!)
    - 11 calls w/ Rick tokens (64, 256, 64, 64, 256, 256, 64, 64, 64, 64, 64) for a total of 1280 tokens

From Daryl day (10 total calls):
    - 2 calls w/ 3 green goblins
    - 2 calls w/ epic class tokens or non-Daryl hero tokens
    - 1 call w/ legendary survivor
    - 5 calls w/ Daryl tokens (256, 64, 64, 64, 256) for a total of 704 tokens

From Governor day (20 total calls):
    - 3 calls w/ green goblins
    - 5 calls w/ epic class tokens or non-Governor hero tokens
    - 2 calls w/ legendary survivor
    - 10 calls w/ Governor tokens (64, 64, 64, 64, 64, 64, 64, 64, 256, 64) for a total of 832 tokens

From Negan day (10 total calls):
    - 4 calls w/ green goblins
    - 1 calls w/ epic class tokens or non-Neganhero tokens
    - 0 calls w/ legendary survivor
    - 5 calls w/ Negantokens (256, 64, 64, 256, 64) for a total of 704 tokens

From Michonne day (10 total calls):
    - 4 calls w/ 3 green goblins
    - 1 calls w/ epic class tokens or non-Michonne hero tokens
    - 1 calls w/ legendary survivors
    - 4 calls w/ Michonne tokens (256, 256, 64, 64) for a total of 640 tokens
    D33J91AlexFiliUKbigbeanoOvergrowdaworld
    I sense an edit coming from @JayZ
    DoTak said:

I sense an edit coming from @JayZ

Thanks for the heads up :wink:
    That looks better :)
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 163
    edited November 2017
    Wow JayZ you've been really busy! I tried the Rick calls a few times but I knew I wasn't too bothered about the others until Carl. Here are my findings:

6x Green, Green, Green
    1x 32 Glenn, 64 Carl, Green
    2x Blue, Green, Green
    1x 64 Carl, Blue, 32 Jesus
    1x Legendary, 128 Dwight, Green (tough choice but I had to go with Dwight on this one)
    1x 265 Carl, Green, Blue
    3x Green, Green, 64 Carl
    1x 64 Carl, Green, Legendary (went with carl)
    JayZbigbeano

1x Legendary, 128 Dwight, Green (tough choice but I had to go with Dwight on this one)

Ugh, doesn't it stink when all of the good calls happen at the same time?
    Overgrowdaworldbigbeano
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,815
    210 Radios Burned
    960 Carl tokens
    * Sorry for the picture of the phone, android was acting up *

OvergrowdaworldbigbeanoAlexFiliUKatrainofficial
  • ApexPredApexPred Member Posts: 31
    @Teeceezy ,

A big thanks to you and the team for this event. I look forward to this event continuing with more heros. Cough cough Abe, Sasha, Jesus, Rosita cough cough... :)
    bigbeano_Lily_Overgrowdaworld
    @ApexPred
    I’m sure they will. There’s only 7 days in a week, so certainly there’s another 7 Heros coming up soon for another Double Hero Token week.
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 163
    edited November 2017
    JayZ said:

Ugh, doesn't it stink when all of the good calls happen at the same time?
    As annoying as it is, it's nice when you have to make a tough choice. Would have preferred to get them with 2 green dudes but never mind :) Upgrading Dwight to 5* makes up for it, I already have tons of legendary generics anyway.

For next hero week I hope they have Merle and Gabriel
    edited November 2017
    Just a quick thought -
    The Maggie combo bundle prob would of sold like hot cakes if the Farmhand Shotty had widebore. Any shotgun should have widebore as the 2nd or 3rd trait always. The Terminus Rifle I have in her hands now is a much better weapon.
    So happy Maggie Day is finally here! Thank you NG for this event.
    David_H79
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,035
    Okay, here's my comparison. Please note that I keep track of 'pulls' other than 'calls'. A call has 3 pulls (i.e. 3 survivors).

Regular 15 call (data is from 287 calls/861 pulls)

Rare: 71%
    Epic: 17%
    Legendary: 1%
    Hero: 11%

7 Days of Heros special call (66 Governor calls and 20 Maggie calls, for a total of 86 calls/258 pulls)

Rare: 60%
    Epic: 15%
    Legendary: 1%
    Hero of the Day: 16%
    Other Hero: 8%

Total Hero Chance = 16% + 8% = 24%

So from what I have seen, these calls were a significant improvement over the regular 15 calls. There was a lower chance of pulling a rare, and a higher chance of pulling a hero (whether or not it was the hero of the day) and the chance of pulling an epic or legendary was similar. Add to that the double tokens for the hero of the day, and I can safely say that this was a premium event.
    edited November 2017
    I bought all three $9.99 Maggie bundles and was forced to buy the big event 250 phone bundle for $49.99 cause I got so many green gobs I coulda started a Lord of the Rings Willi Wonka Factory.
    Bunch of Epics and some Legs. A few other hero’s tokens.
    Only 4x 64 token and 1x 256 token. She’s now epic with every trait at 4 except her hero trait. Dooh!
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    I hope they dont have this event for another month so I can save some phones.