Glitch in the Distance

Is anyone having an issue on the current distance at lvl 4 where the objective is to kill all Walkers but instead it just keeps spawning more and more with no way to escape the level. Only way to resolve the issue for me is to sacrifice a survivor then re enter the challenge. Just wondering if I was alone on this issue. Thanks

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,751
    @kingeric27 welcome to the forum. You need to kill the initial setup walkers to complete this mission. You are probably missing a walker or two in the blind spots.
    Guapo
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    You have to kill them all before they respawn or you will have to kill those too until you get the green light
    PittKCfanGuapoPutchucoADPaq
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 263
    I found if the first wave triggers before off'ing the intial walkers, the new wave too counts as walkers that need to be eliminated. Not just the intial 7 or 8.

I had to eliminate the dozen or so 'wave' walkers even after the intial ones were gone to open the endzone.

The goal is only acheived when at the end of at least one player's turn, the field has been 100% cleared. Additional waves after acheiving the goal DO NOT re-trigger the mission objective.

So yes, its possible to get stuck in a loop of waves that come faster than you can clear them.

I suggest assaults and hunters. Alternatively, an all melee team can do it, esspecially if you have threat reducing scouts. No waves means no more walkers to add to the kill list!
    GuaporedbaronTapatio75
  • redbaronredbaron Member Posts: 52
    Phalanx44 I pressed the agree button (lol at myself) because I found myself stuck in said loop, and had to root out the one remaining initial walker to get green lit. No casualties, luck on my side
    Tapatio75Phalanx44