Captured the likeness of everyone but Jerry!

2»

Comments

• Carl_s_HatCarl_s_Hat Member Posts: 203
    Pig said:

The worst is Rufus. He looks nothing like he does on the show.

He looks like Alec Baldwin.
    OvergrowdaworldJaden
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,172
    Wasn't Rufus the hillbilly guy with the houseboat? ;)
    paintbeastJaden
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @TransmuteJun that couldn't possibly have been Rufus' boat. There wasn't a moonshine still on it!
    TransmuteJunMonsutabigbeanoJaden

@TransmuteJun that couldn't possibly have been Rufus' boat. There wasn't a moonshine still on it!

As a good hillbilly, he drank all of his moonshine before he died. Why let it go to waste?
    paintbeastJaden
    @TransmuteJun as a good hillbilly, he would have had a still to make 'shine on the boat whether he drank what was on hand or not. ;)
    TransmuteJunbigbeanoJaden

@TransmuteJun as a good hillbilly, he would have had a still to make 'shine on the boat whether he drank what was on hand or not. ;)

I guess you're the expert on hillbillies! ;)
    paintbeastJaden
    > @TransmuteJun said:
    > @TransmuteJun as a good hillbilly, he would have had a still to make 'shine on the boat whether he drank what was on hand or not. ;)
    >
    > I guess you're the expert on hillbillies! ;)

Well, I am from Kentucky. :p
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 536
    edited November 2017
    Hey...... Let’s here it for Kentucky. The goldenrod state.
    I was naming my survivors after states or cities in the U.S, and had a hillbilly looking hunter I named Kentucky, changed it to Louisiana, and now it’s AncientOG.
    I bet you get ‘Roofer’ and The ‘Ancient One’ together and they could make some corn shine that would grow hair on their wives chest.
    bigbeanopaintbeasthuskersoxfan
  • Nevan2011Nevan2011 Member Posts: 1
    Anyone notice that the character who plays Jerry is not listed in the game credits? Perhaps that explains the likeness differences?
    Overgrowdaworld
  • CrashOutCrashOut Member Posts: 27
    Rufus shows up in the next series
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 536
    edited November 2017
    @Pig
    I have heard the cry of Rufus from Mt. Appalachia, I was speechless as the Earth trembled and quaked under my unsteady legs. His voice thundered as he rebuked me saying, “Why oh Overgrow, have you not partaken in the meal of sanctification with those who have donned the Sacred Holy Squirrel Skin Garments? The day of reckoning is at hand!”

Then Chris Warwick jumped outa the moonshine storage shed drunker than a younger sister at a hillbillies birthday jamboree,
    Pig
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048

@Pig
    I have heard the cry of Rufus from Mt. Zion,

Mt. Zion? More like Mt. Appalachia.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    SCBMAPigOvergrowdaworld