Scout dilemma

kmrkmr Member Posts: 166
Since ruthless trait were introduced I've collected these 3 scouts for further upgrade to a killing machine.
Now I have the dilemma which one should I upgrade to pink.

Beatrice have got just a bit better traits than my current top scout so she is just parking.
I'm hesitating between Brittany and Dana. Strong, ruthless and luck are my must have traits for a killer. I like Brittany's retaliate but there is the vigiliant meanwhile both of Dana's dogde and iron skin are acceptable.

What are your thoughts?

Comments

• avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,340
    edited November 2017
    Dana is your best scout. No dilemma.
    autumn_ash
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,428
    I really like retaliate in my Scout but take the tokens if they have Vigilant. If you value Strong, Ruthless and Luck then Dana is the no brainer choice all the way. Even without retaliate for me I'd take Dana to Pink*.

klman1612SynapseRanger
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    edited November 2017
    Cronus said:

I really like retaliate in my Scout but take the tokens if they have Vigilant. If you value Strong, Ruthless and Luck then Dana is the no brainer choice all the way. Even without retaliate for me I'd take Dana to Pink*.

vigilant and denfensive stance would be very helpful for high level maps

autumn_ashklman1612
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,428
    I should clarify on my coding system @淡水地鼠. For a Scout with Def Stance and Vigilant I wouldn't keep them as a first or second level Scout. What I mean by that is I'd attempt to get one or two better Scouts at least before I'd consider a Scout with these traits because this Scout would be more specialized for high level maps. I absolutely agree that on a map where you know you're going to be cornered or take a hit that Def Stance and Vigilant would almost be a necessity. However for a general Scout that serves me well through a variety of maps I'd look for one without those traits. With multiple Scouts I'd look for different combinations and once I have enough I start adding specialty traited survivors.
    淡水地鼠