Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Why?? Why a second armored in Sunday Traffic?? :#

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
SCBMAantSerpDBonesbigbeanoBiraju_MAVERICKSJadenTheLostOnesl2wannabeOneVoicepradiLightfeet

Comments

• Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,549
    oh god

Playing Events Only? Come and play with GrandTheftTokens We only do Events! NO BOARDS!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    capibara
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 478
    edited November 2017
    I’m loving the new challenge.
    It actually makes you think and plan your moves carefully.
    It’s not just the bum rush hour, where we use 2 hunters and an assault, stacked with badges, and mow everything down like mindless zombies.
    Thank you NG. I like when the challenges are more difficult. Keep up the great job guys!
    bladgierbigbeanoOneVoicepradizeeblackromeoADPaqekimhclew
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,224
    ...grrr damn armored. I'm playing totally melee, makes to sense to go ranged with so many spawns...

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    bigbeanoDonCoquipradi
  • GnatevilGnatevil Member Posts: 138
    Back when there were deadly missions, I lost my best crew to Sunday traffic. I almost quit playing that day. Almost...
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 260
    Michonne and 2 scouts. One with threat reduction and the other with swift strike is still 2 starring at 30-1