Official Season 8, Episode 6 Discussion Thread

NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 545
New mission, what did you think?
General_Pain

Comments

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    JayZ said:

I really liked the difficulty of the trial missions. I was very close to entering a struggle, which is great because it forces me to think.

The thing I disliked the most (not just about this mission, but about any mission) is when walkers spawn right next to you as your turn ends and have an immediate movement where they can attack you.

I agree with both of your points.

PS: In this mission, the sudden spawn happens when you start shutting down a bell, so best to do that first during your turn so your second survivor can react to the mid-turn spawn.

I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    JayZJaden1LostWarrior
  • CzarnyJoCzarnyJo Member Posts: 70
    What's going on, why the only reward is XP?!?
    histerijaJeemPedCRUSHNezo
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,463
    The Tune is 100/10 :)
    atrainofficial
  • CzarnyJoCzarnyJo Member Posts: 70
    Damn, they're goin' to nerf everything in this game...
    histerija1LostWarrior
  • TheCrabTheCrab Member Posts: 87
    what has happened to the rewards?
    IGN : TheCrab
    Currently : Level 72
    Guild : Mavericks NWO
    General_Quatre1LostWarrior
  • NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 545
    Apologies from the team for the rewards mix-up! Should be sorted now and if your game is missing those rewards then please contact our support team who will help you out.
    CzarnyJoDavid_H79General_PainJaden
  • SleeperyJeemSleeperyJeem Member Posts: 102
    edited November 2017
    Fixed that just in time for round 4 for me, though I’ve lost 5 radios from round 3. On the other hand, every ad now seems to stiff you on crates. Five in a row you couldn’t open after playing the ad.
    @SleeperyJeem Contact support and they'll sort the radios for you.
    David_H79CzarnyJoSleeperyJeemGeneral_Pain
    Clown shoes indeed. The radios aren’t nearly as important as the broken ads.
    @Fearofabotplanet Can I ask them to add the 15 radios from Trials 5 for all season 8 episodes? That’s 90 radios ;)
    NG_SambigbeanoJaden
    You're welcome to ask them Pain, but I know what the answer will be :D

No
    CzarnyJoGeneral_Painbigbeano
    What if you are wrong @Fearofabotplanet ? People make mistakes. Maybe it was a typo and you meant Yes!
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 320
    Am I the only one who found that one Savior in last night's episode utterly sexy?:
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543

Contact support and they'll sort the radios for you.

NG, thank you for the 5 radios from the support, although i didn't even contact your team :)

NG_Sam
    As @docfinzenburg mentions above, our support team has reached out to those who didn’t receive their rewards, so if you didn’t get yours and you haven’t reached out to us already then check your social screen for a message from them.
    Governator
    Thanks for the radios too! Any luck with correcting the badly behaved ads? After the rash of messed up ones this morning, it hasn’t happened again.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,035
    I got the 5 extra radios too! Thank you, NG!
  • GeorgeRomeroGeorgeRomero Member Posts: 65
    Would one of the Staff members please confirm if the name of this mission is a tribute to Malcolm Young of "AC/DC" or not? It can't be a coincidence considering he just recently passed away.
    It happened again. I did 6 rounds, and all of the ads failed to unlock chests. Ads were for mighty battles, curious, marvel champions, and Vegas words. 6 rounds at 11:15-11:27 CST. That’s a lot of lost chests, especially with the bonus to gold ones!