What do you want most in 2.9?

Comments

• CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,423
    New story chapters
    I want no nerfs!! So I decided to vote for the other thing that will never happen! as that wasn't an option.
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    jimmorrison369bigbeano
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 340
    New challenge mission maps
    New challenge maps, remove level cap on gear
    crambert_necBBRi
  • EvanoelEvanoel Member Posts: 12
    New survivors, new heroes, new costumes. These are what made me check this game every once in a while even after I uninstalled it.
    Edd8CaptainslayerTatdJdmChingisca
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 469
    Be able to have profile picture in the guild members list.

An end to all the low value gear & weapons in crates.

In missions a bruised indicator (I am not always quick enough to notice if I have been bruised &I lost a star)
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    New outpost maps
    Guild battles
    Troublemakerjimmorrison369TJSbigbeano
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 329
    ICCUS phone event - increased chance of common and uncommon survivor calls.
    GuapoCaptainslayerbigbeanoD33J91
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    New survivor, weapon and armor traits
    Honestly, what I want is a new survivor class! They have some good classes but they keep adding more and more Walker classes, yet they don’t give us any survivor classes that are effective against them.
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 364
    New story chapters
    New story chapters or at least one more chapter to give us closure. What happened to Angie’s baby?!

No cap on our weapons and armor.

Guild: Give us the ability to set a minimum star requirement in our guild. Add recruit status to the guild. No stars until they meet the guild’s minimum requirement.

No more green gear in gold crates!
    bigbeanoTransmuteJunJaden
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,106
    I want it to be the best ever release of 2019! :sunglasses:
    paintbeastSCBMAJackBauerTroublemaker
  • RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 180
    Badge Change, When using all Legendary Components guarantees Legendary Badge.

Imagine melting down a pound of gold all gold and it produced a silver bar thats how it feels on the Legendary Badge issue.

• BizdaddyBizdaddy Member Posts: 5
    How about the ability to instantly "downgrade" gear level for stuff that you collect in crates. I'm level 16, but that legendary level 21 rifle doesn't do me any good. If I could choose to permanently downgrade it to my survivor level I would... sometimes...
    JackBauer
  • Gomose_WGomose_W Member Posts: 34
    New survivor, weapon and armor traits
    Badges're too strong,nerf us survivors plz! B)
    bigbeanoJackBauertallinie
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 521
    New story chapters
    More tokens, greater availability for radios, and these matters here addressed and rectified:
    Troublemaker
    New story chapters
    And definitely this issue as well which irks my nerves to NO END!!!!!!!:
    Gkings
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    New story chapters
    @MudMoccasin

I think I have seen that in 4 or so different threads - that is certainly not going to be helpful if you spam the forum with that. (And personally, I think there are much more important things to address than the looks of weapons...)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    1RisTJS
  • SlowMoSlowMo Member Posts: 203
    Just one simple request : so something to improve the bruiser class!
    bigbeanoJaden
    edited November 2017
    New story chapters
    > @Jaden said:
    > @MudMoccasin
    >
    > I think I have seen that in 4 or so different threads - that is certainly not going to be helpful if you spam the forum with that. (And personally, I think there are much more important things to address than the looks of weapons...)

Understood...it just irks me beyond words. Apologies if this is construed as spamming since I foolishly assumed the squeaky wheel gets the oil. Moderators/Admin please feel free to remove....
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,106
    NCDawgFan said:

We need increased chances to find/earn/buy legendary and epic badge fragments. I have a butt-load of components but zero badge fragments.

Totally agree! I would love to see an exchange of components for fragments. Even a 5-to-1 exchange would be welcome. I'm sitting on 270 Rare Components and no Rare Fragments.

It would also be nice to combine 2 Fragments to create one Fragment at the next rarity level.

Really, I would just like to see the whole component/fragment ratios improve. I'm getting to the point where I would like to just scrap components for XP.
    TJSADPaqDingo98DBones
  • BerndErwinBerndErwin Member Posts: 69
    No(!!!!!‘) Council Upgrade
    Gear Swapping
    DBonesJadenbigbeano
    edited November 2017
    New story chapters
    Winslow walkers in the Walker Pit/Outposts.....
    Challenge that takes place in the bayou/swamp....
    Have some of the Golden novelty weapons (i.e. Pumpkin Carver, Golden Lucille, ect.) as Legendary instead of Epic.....
    Voice Overs from actual actors in the Episode Missions (in addition to written/read captions/dialogue) just like how Norman Reedus had lines in the first few tutorials at the start of the game....
    More abundance in tokens/radios...
    Custom badges and customized equipment traits.....
  • Dingo98Dingo98 Member Posts: 40
    New story chapters
    More epic and legendary fragments please
    MudMoccasin
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    I've said it before and I'll say it again...a better system for gear swapping!!! Having to unequip gear from one survivor, X out of him/her, go to another survivor, then equip the gear on that one is, in my opinion, the single most aggravating aspect of the game. When you have a survivor open, and you want to equip him/her, you should simply have the option of equipping ANY gear in your arsenal. If you choose gear that happens to be on another survivor, then that other survivor could just automatically be equipped with something else. It could be the next best item, next worst...I wouldn't care because re-equipping that survivor would also be simple. I would play hard mode on the Distance far more if I didn't have to spend half the time unequipping and re-equipping my survivors.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    RealClareBJadenGkingsADPaq
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 340
    No bugs and math that works
    TroublemakerFragziesbf
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,238
    edited November 2017
    You guys are really voting for new story chapters??

I don't know why but that seems ridiculous to me.

...processing...

Ok, I've thought about it.

Reasons

#1) Three And Done - NG will put all that work into new content that is basically not replayable (pfft nightmare/hard)? I think their time and resources should go toward areas that have more replay value and longevity.

#2) .....nevermind, #1 was enough ;-)

((Exception- if they make story missions replayable, I'm totally down for more))

What I WOULD really like to see is new weapons (Not new traits dear God). Let my Bruisers start lobbing concussion grenades BOI!!

Something new for guild interaction, something besides the challenge that enables guilds to work together toward something... I'm still trying to brainstorm this, but... Well, you guys maybe got ideas already.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Where is the "None of the above " button?
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,238
    Of course what we need most is a couple new council updates.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    New story chapters
    @BiggyGuyinTWD Don't say that! Not even in jest! Bad juju! ;)
    ATLAS-Z
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 329
    just start with fixing all the bugs. adding more features without fixing the current problems, only allows to compound them.
    paintbeastsbf_Lily_