Really wish it was possible to change non-heroes faces.

My best heroes are all really old ladies, or men who could pass for Shrek.
paintbeastMonsutaDoTakbigbeanoJackBauerSCBMATeeceezyatrainofficialTransmuteJunEvanoelCJ33DBonesCarl_Tyreese999ShadowWalkerkade_fallstar

Comments

• ignasignas Member Posts: 386
    Totally agree, even for gold
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    @LordRyder I was thinking about whether or not it is possible to hijack the game files on Android to replace these default pictures (I saw'em in my game folder) with some of one's own brewing, but I didn't follow up on that thought. I'm ok with what I have now, mostly. But I think it's possible.
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    I kinda wish we could just make custom characters! Deciding all the features in a survivor! Except traits of course. But clothes, face, body type! Make everything customizable!
    WhereisHeathatrainofficialEvanoel
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    I found a survivor who isn’t old and is kinda cute! Woo hoo! Wanita isn’t that bad looking.
    Governatorbigbeano
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 764
    Getting tired of redundancy with characters having the same faces/clothes!!!!!! Wish it could be customized along with their traits!!!!!
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,646
    @capibara He must be checking on the new ladies in camp...

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • EvanoelEvanoel Member Posts: 12
    Yeah, the guys are not easy in the eyes either. The best looking one is the guy who wears a cowboy hat. I wish Next Games would add more faces, good-looking ones especially.
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 537
    edited November 2017
    ProjectX7 said:

I found a survivor who isn’t old and is kinda cute! Woo hoo! Wanita isn’t that bad looking.

I have her and her mother. They look like they come straight outa Colorado with their long brown jackets and furry tops. I named this one LilBird. After what Negan said, “A lil’ bird told me Rick is up to no good.” Plus she looks about 17 years old. LilBird fit nicely.
    My lil bump to the quote. Her mother’s name is Colorado. She looks about 20 years older but still not bad, considering she’s been through a lot these days. Both shooters too. :wink:
    SCBMA
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    On the subject of faces of survivors, if anyone missed this or wasn't around back then, you might like

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/21193/the-faces-of-nml
    EvanoelMudMoccasin
  • EvanoelEvanoel Member Posts: 12
    DoTak said:

On the subject of faces of survivors, if anyone missed this or wasn't around back then, you might like

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/21193/the-faces-of-nml

Yup, definitely need more good lookin faces. Thanks for the link.
    DoTakMudMoccasinTheMaltesian
    edited November 2017
    Wish they had a female that favors this look or has these features:
    DoTaktabernac
    But with either of these outfits:
    DoTak
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    edited November 2017
    NG have a special survivor model that no one has.
    Notice the 2146483407 tokens.

https://youtu.be/71wH1GtMip8?t=135
    MudMoccasinbigbeanoJackBauerCarl_Tyreese999
    > @Monsuta said:
    > NG have a special survivor model that no one has.
    > Notice the 2146483407 tokens.
    >
    >
    >

Kinda favors Laura Dern....and yes the number of Shooter Tokens is unreal!!!!!
    Monsuta
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    My mother-daughter combo. Both shooters, same tattoos, same clothes (just different colors). Lil isn't terribly fugly, so she must've gotten her looks from her father, but I guess that pretty boy didn't survive the ZA, as he's nowhere to be found. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that Ma's grizzly ass capped him early on in a bottom-shelf whiskey-infused rage.

Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    banzaiMudMoccasinbigbeano
  • BoogiBoogi Member Posts: 1
    Lol I'm the same. I have one I can't stand he looks like he STINKS, unshaven, grey woolly old hat. Basically he's a tramp and that's why he's the last to get anything. He has been sent to the "Oupost". Orrible git.
    bigbeanoScowleyEvanoelJaden
  • BluDragooo88BluDragooo88 Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone else have masked survivors???