Badges - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    @sbf That might actually be what it is. So misleading.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    sbfTJSromeo
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited December 2017
    @crambert_nec
    Well Done for providing that video.
    This is the visual glitch I'm talking about.
    I can't find where I read it now but there's an official statement somewhere saying this is a visual glitch and the highest values you see is in fact what the values truly are
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • TaulusTaulus Member Posts: 22
    > @docfinzenburg said:
    > @Taulus did you unequip a badge before adding the new one? maybe you lost the set bonus?

I did not unequip. It was my last slot in both cases. I was excited to see my damage rating go up and then the opposite happened lol.
    > @TJS said:
    > @Taulus
    > May also be a visual glitch or you may have had Abraham or another hero in lead before you added badge.
    >
    > Whatever the case, as @Monsuta said, it's not possible to have less damage after adding a damage badge. In fact, any badge addition would not lower a survivors damage output.

Thanks. I am going to assume visual glitch which might make sense since it happened twice in a row to 2 different survivors. For both, I lost 150 attack damage.
    Just to add. I was adding badges to survivors who were not in my mission line up. So there shouldn't have been any leader bonuses.
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    > @TJS said:
    > @crambert_nec
    > Well Done for providing that video.
    > This is the visual glitch I'm talking about.
    > I can't find where I read it now but there's an official statement somewhere saying this is a visual glitch and the highest values you see is in fact what the values truly are

I don't think the highest values are what the actual amount truly are. The highest value is the max possible if you fulfill all the survivor team bonuses, as @sbf suggested. I did a little experimenting and that seems to be the case. It seems that when you first open the app and look at your survivor roster, their health and damage show the max possible if all the bonuses are fulfilled. As soon as you put one in your lineup of 3, the actual bonuses are taken into effect. Then once you swap them out for someone else, their values display no bonuses once viewing the roster again. That's why my video was showing each of them having 3 different values at various points.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    TJSsbfsligoem
    > @crambert_nec said:
    > > @TJS said:
    > > @crambert_nec

That's probably it. Thanks!
    TJScrambert_nec
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    edited December 2017
    > @JayZ said:
    > Feels really fuckin’ bad man...

Maybe you should use all epic & shouldn't put any legendary component to craft then you wouldn't be mad of the result.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,364
    > @Monsuta said:
    > > @JayZ said:
    > > Feels really fuckin’ bad man...
    >
    > Maybe you should use all epic & shouldn't put any legendary component to craft then you wouldn't be mad of the result.

Haha, I have actually upcrafted 3 legendary badges with that combo, so I was long overdue for some bad luck.
    romeo
    Does anyone know if badges auto scrap like gear when you go over your allowed limit?
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
  • Edd8Edd8 Member Posts: 132
    > @TJS said:
    > Does anyone know if badges auto scrap like gear when you go over your allowed limit?

You can't craft more badges than the allowed limit, you'll have to scrap badges to craft new ones
    TJS
  • xxarea83xxxxarea83xx Member Posts: 221
    Are we seeing a free unequip day anytime soon?
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

IGN: xxarea83xx
    Guild: Anti Walkers
    Player Level: 68
    1Ris_Lily_AlexFiliUK
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    edited December 2017
    Teeceezy said:

Thoughts and feedback on the badges system, great pulls from the Craftsman? This is the place for it.

Hi Teeceezy, Can you please tell me if Ng are looking at changing the crafting system. All the feedback I can see is pretty much all players are not happy with the current system. using all Legendary components and not guaranteed a Legendary badge but can get Rare or Epic? They are so hard to come by I cant understand why its not just simple, you get what you craft. Also the cost to swap them out seems very unfair, like changing weapons and vests is free. Any feedback is appreciated on this .
    romeo
    @The_Overcomer
    I have to agree with @jimmorrison369 with his statement.
    As for the rest of your comment, I agree but Goodluck with that. Many have said the same thing with no response :s
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    romeoThe_Overcomer
  • natas666natas666 Member Posts: 2
    I have crafted 3 all legendary component badges and all 3 have been epic or lower. It is really weak to get a lower badge when it takes so long to collect the legendary components.
    paintbeastJadenDBonesromeo
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 165
    I don't see the point in it costing gold to unequip a badge. Gold should be used to re-roll a badge or upgrade one instead.
    paintbeastromeoADPaq
  • RaffoRaffo Member Posts: 25
    Hi everyone! I'm level 40 player and I've never crafted badges yet. Now I've collected lot of components and I'm ready. I have a question: is badge powerful influenced by player's level or not? Thank you
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Its not @Raffo
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Hi @Raffo and welcome to the forums! :) Please check the Rules, which you can find on the front page.
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 386
    @Teeceezy why did this thread get it's announcement status removed? Are we going to see the "coming soon" tab activated in 2.9?
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    Where do you get Legendary fragments from. I dont think I've even seen one in the whole time badges have been out ...
    MystiqueDBones
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732

Where do you get Legendary fragments from. I dont think I've even seen one in the whole time badges have been out ...

The same place you get anything else in the game - by playing a lot and getting lucky.
    paintbeastbigbeano