Special Challenge Event Preview - 'Ultimate Challenge' Event

Comments

• crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    > @Mais88 said:
    > Repeating a higher level round as many times as you want is awesome because not only do you have the choice of doing it again or advancing you are receiving MUCH BETTER rewards then you would receive by HAVING to do the low-level rounds previously. How can anyone not appreciate that? Better Boxes people. Any complaints are baseless.

For real. Any complaints are not well thought out.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    Mais88
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    708 stars Not a single legendary weapon, only xp, at least now I got 50000
    romeoRouvinatorEdd8
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    i got some Epic gears and XP and Xp and Xp. oh and some decent tokens
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 382
    This is not a complain that out of 6 deluxe crates I got 6 times XP but complain that every time it’s 50k. Shouldn’t we get better stuff in case of gear and more in case of supplies/XP while we are further and further in challenge? Just like in Distance.
    TJSTapatio75
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @ignas
    I don't disagree that the higher lvl challenge crates would be better if the rewards were higher but...

I've said this before. It's a common misconception (specially in some FB groups) that a challenge crate opened at a higher level should contain a higher reward.

But as I'm sure you're aware, a Deluxe Crate is a Deluxe Crate, a Token Crate is a Token Crate no matter what lvl you open it at.

That being said, I wouldn't disagree with a change.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Markus_
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 389
    It would be quite nice if NG opened up previous levels so you could go back and play them. That would allow players to push for the highest level they can get to, regardless of star count, but would also give the opportunity to go back and earn the missing stars if so inclined.
    ignasR2runfast
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 989
    edited December 2017
    ADPaq said:

It would be quite nice if NG opened up previous levels so you could go back and play them. That would allow players to push for the highest level they can get to, regardless of star count, but would also give the opportunity to go back and earn the missing stars if so inclined.

Who gives up stars missed until you have to? You do know that you don't have to complete the round and can go back to a mission(s) to repeat it until you get all 18 stars? That was one of the nice things about the change to the weekly challenge 2.0.
    JayZ
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited December 2017
    DO YOU LIKE THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE?

Cast your vote and/or post a comment

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/31307/ultimate-challenge-normal-challenge
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    romeoAnnette578
  • marie1980marie1980 Member Posts: 182
    Massive drop in stars for my guild,struggling to complete another round already ,don't like this at all.
    DukeIronyanachro12tpzinho
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,709
    > @ADPaq said:
    > It would be quite nice if NG opened up previous levels so you could go back and play them. That would allow players to push for the highest level they can get to, regardless of star count, but would also give the opportunity to go back and earn the missing stars if so inclined.

For FTP players, between challenge and distance and without wasting any gas or videos, it was tough to get past RSL28 before the end of the challenge. I can imagine players skipping replaying earlier levels if they’re worried about not reaching the highest possible RSL.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    rfg1982 said:

> @marie1980 said:

> Massive drop in stars for my guild,struggling to complete another round already ,don't like this at all.

It is a massive drop for ALL GUILDS AND PLAYERS and the rewards have been adjusted and had a bonus so we earned MORE TG and radios.

These “less stars” critics reminds of that in-game poll where people chose Jackpot over other two events.

They're literally the same people
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    TroublemakerJadenPigbigbeano
    Yes crambert I've read the whole thread,it's just my opinion, to me and my guild it's all about the stars,its nice to get more rewards but I prefer the challenge how it was, hopefully NG won't do this again .
    WellyLugaJadenPandreqJayZRaven2318crambert_necgold2154GeirDukeIronyStHallNezomimicaDBonesDLich
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 989
    marie1980 said:

Yes crambert I've read the whole thread,it's just my opinion, to me and my guild it's all about the stars,its nice to get more rewards but I prefer the challenge how it was, hopefully NG won't do this again .

While I respect your opinion, a number of forum members (as well as myself) find it flawed. Stars earned are all for show. It is the milestones (rewards) a player and guild receives from said milestones that are important. Would you push for stars if there were not any rewards associated with them? I would think not.
    crambert_necDBonesromeo
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 244
    Is there any comment yet regarding this format being extended, or hopefully becoming permanent? Seems to huge support on here for it.......
    @Shteevie @Fearofabotplanet @Teeceezy
  • MikiMiki Member Posts: 11
    Very good idea. Thanks!!! THANKS!!!
  • NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 544
    @Pandreq Next week we'll be going back to the normal Challenge set up, as this was a Challenge Event, But as we've said before we're going to look at the feedback from across the community for No Man's Land to see what impact this event had for you all and how it might affect future events moving forward. You lot have been doing a great job so far of letting us know exactly what you like and dislike about the current Event, so thanks a lot and keep up the fine work!
    capibaraMonsutaJadenEdd8Mais88ADPaqMystiqueGovernatorJackBauerbigbeanoDukeIronypradiPandreqTapatio75OneVoicewrinkled_bagPain WalkerNezoSPC_TORRESmimicaanachro12ShadowaceAzDBonestpzinhoDLichromeobababooeybunzeowerus
    Not everyone uses the forum,would have been a good idea to have a vote on the actual game itself, just an idea .
    TroublemakerGeirrustynail