Tape on my back

Why my warrior has adhesive tape on his back?? :#

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
TJSJenngSCBMAcrambert_necTheLostOnesbigbeanoJadenantNemesisGamer1987JackBauerPain Walker

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,702
    Cronus said:

I'd retire him and take the tokens. He probably is only wearing one glove too.

Lol! Retire?? :D he is my best warrior!! I know that there are better traits but i never had better warriors...
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,702
    There will be any special prize for "hiddens tapes" on Tuesday @Teeceezy ? :#
    SCBMAbigbeanoJenngTJS
  • AuiloxAuilox Member Posts: 6
    Gonna need lots of duct tape for the apocalypse. Sending my survivors to raid the hardware store now.
    capibara
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    I guess the X comes from the bullet dodge trait.... shoot here ....
    Now we know why it is so bad !
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    capibaraDLHbigbeano
  • rustynailrustynail Member Posts: 145
    Duct tape is sewing in the zombie apocalypse.
    Smooth but strong and on the rocks.
    capibara
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,426
    Dean watched the final moments of Die Hard.

Seasons Greetings! :lol:

Jenngbigbeanocapibaraant