I FOUND SHANE! Though he looks...

Shane has been found! Yet, I think he’s sick. He looks different... also he’s a crappy hunter. Yet he lives!
TheMaltesianfreedydaddy

Comments

• ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    @TransmuteJun that can’t be Shane! He’s to... not backstaby. Unless... ITS SHANE’S NICE TWIN!
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 671
    Hope that the game decides to add him sooner. Also Andrea and Hershel
  • holoholo Member Posts: 35

Hope that the game decides to add him sooner. Also Andrea and Hershel

Maybe Lori, Dale and Sophia (with "all your survivors run into the woods and die instantly" leader trait) while were at it, theres nothing this game needs more than more heroes, especially the ones everyone loved so much on the show.
    TransmuteJun
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,995
    @wrinkled_bag
    No. We have more than enough. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    zeowerusbigbeanopaintbeastflyingcowking
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304
    I would actually like to have shane and have his ability be to sacrifice a teammate to complete a mission.

think of how many times that would be helpful in the distance when 2 toons are at the finish, but the 3rd is struggling, and then all 3 die before they come out of struggle
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family

Fahqbendover
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,036
    edited December 2017

I would actually like to have shane and have his ability be to sacrifice a teammate to complete a mission.

think of how many times that would be helpful in the distance when 2 toons are at the finish, but the 3rd is struggling, and then all 3 die before they come out of struggle

His leader trait should be if one of your teammates is in a struggle you can shoot them and gain an action point to help Shane run away. I'd probably take Eugene and Carl with him on a mission just so I could take them both out (and I mean out).
    Fahqbendover
  • TheMaltesianTheMaltesian Member Posts: 46
    I wonder if any of these survivors are modeled after Nextgames developers and employees? Your Shane looks a little happy to be in a zombie apocalypse
  • TwofaceTwoface Member Posts: 76
    @Twoface I think Shane’s been lying to us! He is infiltrating our bases to kill our people! I’d watch Shane if I were you
    > @TheMaltesian said:
    > I wonder if any of these survivors are modeled after Nextgames developers and employees? Your Shane looks a little happy to be in a zombie apocalypse

Does that mean the employees of NextGames want the apocalypse happen? And if they are... so for calling them ugly next games!