My Current Shooters

Hello folks!
Here are my 2 shooters, judging from what I’ve been reading they may not be to spectacular. I do tend to overwatch pretty often, so No No Honey might be worth pinking.... what do you think? Proceed or wait for a unicorn to invest future tokens in? Thank you....

Comments

• kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    Honey will be temporary placeholder propably.Catfish should be scrapped..
    TheMaltesian
  • TheMaltesianTheMaltesian Member Posts: 46
    @kamilowaty Thank you for the feedback!
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,036
    For general play I'd rule out Catfish. The traits he has is fine for an Outpost defender if that's what you are looking for otherwise take the tokens at some point when you have something better. No-No-Honey would have to be a defensive Shooter with those traits and used in overwatch a lot. You probably should have a Shooter with Vigilant in your line-up but with her traits, and assuming she'd be a defensive Shooter, I'd have to have Ruthless in place of Marksman and might even settle for Sure Shot in place of Marksman. For a general Shooter I'd look for the unicorn with Lucky, Dodge, Sure Shot, Iron Skin and Ruthless (I could swap Iron Skin for Marksman and compensate with badges if needed).
    TheMaltesiankamilowaty
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    Ya know, shooters are propably most usefull overwatch material in game with proper traits but on ya place its better to wait for someone better.You shouldnt spend anything on Honey at this moment ;)
    TheMaltesian
  • TheMaltesianTheMaltesian Member Posts: 46
    Thank you @Cronus!