Improve heros

So I had an idea to improve heros that people might get behind. Not sure if it's been suggested before or if it's even a good idea, just something I thought of yesterday and I just thought I'd bounce it off the chest of the community.

At this point we start getting body shots at a certain percentage, once walkers get to be a certain number of levels above our own survivors, plus the amount of pink stars. I'm not too sure what the exact percentages are and at what levels (if someone wants to provide them, they can) but I believe you get 100% body shots if the walker is 5 levels above your survivor, 6 levels for one pink star, 7 levels for 2 pink stars, and so on. If I'm wrong here, please let me know.

The main reason why heros aren't as good as our regular survivors is because it's incredibly hard/expensive to get them to the same rarity. The other reason is because the traits for some of them aren't ideal, but I think we all know that NG isn't going to change the traits on a bunch of different heros. So, what if we increased the body shot number by one for heros? So a legendary hero wouldn't get 100% body shots until the walker is 6 levels above him/her. It would definitely make them much more playable later on in the challenges. It still wouldn't be enough to get them on the same level, but it would help even the playing field at least a little bit, and give heros another thing that is exclusive to them.

What do you think?

@Fearofabotplanet @Teeceezy
TheMaltesian

Comments

• TheMaltesianTheMaltesian Member Posts: 46
    In theory, you’d figure since these heroes are all trained up to a high level, their shooting would get better, not worse.
    Kratos
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 286
    I never did understand the reasoning behind body shots. When my survivors see that higher level walker do they instantly forget how to shoot even though they are highly trained? Are they afraid? It makes no sense to me why it is that way and kind of ruins the fun but it is what it is so I just move on.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    R2runfastTheMaltesian
  • RouvinatorRouvinator Member Posts: 96
    > @Kratos said:
    > I never did understand the reasoning behind body shots. When my survivors see that higher level walker do they instantly forget how to shoot even though they are highly trained? Are they afraid? It makes no sense to me why it is that way and kind of ruins the fun but it is what it is so I just move on.

Oh a big fat walker, better stap him in the stomach ^^