Make the goo walker explode

How much cumulative damage or how big one-shot damage is needed to explode a goo?

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    It would depend what lvl the walker is.
    You can press on any walker to see how much health it has.
    You will also see how much damage your survivors are doing from the number that pops up after that survivor makes a hit.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • kmrkmr Member Posts: 99
    Thanks for your reply. Maybe my original question wasn't enough detailed.. I'm quite familiar with the general combat mechanics but goos are a bit different.. They have a health but it is observable only at melee survivors. In case of ranged attack isn't needed to take all of their health, they explode earlier.
    I'm sure the needed cumulative damage or one-shot damage is defined as a percentage of their full health. What I've asked for was the method (cumulative damage or one-shot) and the percentage.
    I've just made some tests during some challenge missions:
    - lvl24 goo (health 12560) - exploded after the first shot (6680)
    - lvl24 goo (health 12560) - exploded after the second shot (5322, 5418)
    - lvl25 goo (health 14597) - exploded after the third shot (3368, 3825, 5246)
    - lvl25 goo (health 14597) - exploded after the second shot (3498, 6864)
    Based on these the criteria could be a cumulative damage over the 50% of their health.
    TJSflyingcowkingSynapseRanger
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 254
    uhhh i blew up a goo walker with a Shooter and my threat count went up by 3... does that sound like it's working as intended?
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,316
    Seems like somewhere in the code the goo walkers are getting mixed up with exploding walkers.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    Troublemaker
  • kmrkmr Member Posts: 99
    kmr said:

Thanks for your reply. Maybe my original question wasn't enough detailed.. I'm quite familiar with the general combat mechanics but goos are a bit different.. They have a health but it is observable only at melee survivors. In case of ranged attack isn't needed to take all of their health, they explode earlier.

I'm sure the needed cumulative damage or one-shot damage is defined as a percentage of their full health. What I've asked for was the method (cumulative damage or one-shot) and the percentage.

I've just made some tests during some challenge missions:

- lvl24 goo (health 12560) - exploded after the first shot (6680)

- lvl24 goo (health 12560) - exploded after the second shot (5322, 5418)

- lvl25 goo (health 14597) - exploded after the third shot (3368, 3825, 5246)

- lvl25 goo (health 14597) - exploded after the second shot (3498, 6864)

Based on these the criteria could be a cumulative damage over the 50% of their health.

Just busted.. I had a single shot ~11k from 17k total health and goo had only wounded not exploded. So some probability factor might be applied.
    @Teeceezy @Fearofabotplanet @Shteevie could you clarify this situation?
    flyingcowking
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @kmr They fixed it after seeing this post.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    Edd8Troublemaker
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    The intent is that the Goo Walkers only explode if the shot that kills them is a ranged attack. It's not about how much damage, or if the attack is a certain percentage of the enemy's total health, but that the last 1 HP is taken out by a ranged shot.

This is different from the Exploding Walkers, who pop if any kind of ranged shot hits them.

Hope that helps!
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    TJSSCBMAtdiddy
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,109
    I still laugh when the Goo walkers explode. Great graphics on those NG.
  • OneManBandOneManBand Member Posts: 11
    edited December 2017
    Why is it that when we stun walkers (with an assault) and then we explode a Goo Walker, the regular walkers become Unstunned instantly? The number 1 above them (dictating that they are stunned for 1 turn) goes away and they come at you as soon as your turn is over....