Advice on hero calls

Hello! I only have 120 radios(8 calls) and Im having trouble deciding which hero day(s) to spend them on, between Carol, Dwight, and/or Abraham.
i dont know whether i should make some calls on all three, split between only two, or just use them all on one hero.
i'd really appreciate hearing what others would do?
I know that many of you use and see Abe as one of the most useful heroes, and I agree, but what are your opinions on Dwight and Carol?

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,135
    Dwight is usable at times but Abraham 100% not a single doubt is most usable out of them.

I would go all out on him and I will myself after pinking Sasha and Jesus.
    horrormathersGarretDBones
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    The best hero was Sasha followed by Abe.

While I am a mid level player Abe has more value now, but Sasha has the long term value. I was unable to pink her with bad luck on calls but did get her to legendary and started building towards Abe. I am at 150 tokens build for Abe. So given what is left spend it all on Abe which is your most useful out of what you listed.

Side note if you do not have Jesus unlocked you should unlock him now. He is the melee version of Abe
    horrormathers
  • AxewoundAxewound Member Posts: 33
    I have been waiting for the govenor to come up to burn all my radios but reading this thread should blow them on abe instead?
    JackBauertabernacbigbeano
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Axewound
    The Governor was in last Gold Hero Call event.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain