Rick's Leader Trait - How does it work?

Does anyone how how Rick's leader trait works in full detail?
kjmia421

Comments

• MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    edited June 2017
    @AssCatcher
    There have been some threads about this in the past, but to my knowledge NG has never explicitly clarified.

I have always assumed it meant a survivor gets the specified percentage attack bonus if the walker/freeman you are attacking is directly adjacent to another survivor on your team.

If someone from NG has made an official statement on this that I missed, I'm sure someone will correct me.
    anniesprinklesromeo
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 334
    Mabiki said:

@AssCatcher
    There have been some threads about this in the past, but to my knowledge NG has never explicitly clarified.

I have always assumed it meant a survivor gets the specified percentage attack bonus if the walker/freeman you are attacking is directly adjacent to another survivor on your team.

If someone from NG has made an official statement on this that I missed, I'm sure someone will correct me.

Strange that it wouldn't be made clearer. I mean, is there any reason for this to be ambiguous? Surely not, right?
    anniesprinklesromeokjmia421psychwolf
  • AssCatcherAssCatcher Member Posts: 42
    Thanks guys, hope someone who knows a 100% sure will find this topic :)
    romeokjmia421
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    edited June 2017
    @Teeceezy @Shteevie

Can you please comment or point us to more info on this?
    anniesprinklesromeokjmia421
  • KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 168
    Ricks leader traits are only working if you are in close fight to enemies or walkers. But if that happens you need warriors or bruisers and as backop maybe a hunter or an assault. Rick with only one shot is no use here and those situations where he i useful are veeery rare. With other words... forget rick as a leader, he has the weakest traits
    It is subjective and discussable but this ones are about the best leaders ( my opinion):
    Assault: Abraham, Abraham, Abraham. You need assaults against crowds, what use i have here with rosita? The gouvernator is useful to collect supplies and xp on the grind
    Scout: maybe carol, but i normally use scouts not as teamleader
    Hunter: normally sasha, Daryl if you fight against unnormal walkrs or enemies,
    Shooter: Merle, if you fight against highr lvl opponents, Aaron is great against enemies or single walkers,
    Warrior: Jesus 1., Michonne 2nd
    Bruiser: Eugene especially against fatties and enemy bruisers,

But it all depends on your personal gaming style
    romeo
    I forgot Glenn, he is fantatic as teammember but i prefer others as leader
  • SaintDankSaintDank Member Posts: 8
    @Kasimir Two things: 1. Could you explain to me the purpose of Negan’s leader trait. It seems to be to most useless since its the same as Jesus’ but you have to be in the red for it to work. It works for ranged as well, I believe, but who mixes melee and ranged, especially bruisers. I think it needs to be changed.
    2. Didn’t Rick have a different leader trait when heroes were first released? What was it and why was it changed? I believe it had to do with cover.