Inside and Out

Thank you guys so much! Before I would have to use strategy to push through inside and out. Luckily there were traits that would help just get past that level so I could continue playing the game. Now wrestler is gone, I will be done nice and early, won't have to spend all the extra gas and hours playing. I think this is the solution to the grind, make one level almost impossible at high level without traits that have been nerfed. Finally a solution we can all agree upon!
In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
OneVoiceJackBauerSCBMApradiRealClareBJadenDBonesADPaqMurdoquepaintbeastzeowerusJayZMonsutaCronusWellyLugaatrainofficialGovernatorbladgierekimhclewflyingcowkingLightfeetPandreqsbfcapibaraTheRealSavageTatdJdmPigbababooeyMattOfEarthAval0nSlowMovalereeeautumn_ashtheldssdlbanzaitdiddyBuckzzATLAS-ZMovadop_herianpsychwolfanthony172JenngMadiromeoBohemianbob

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    > @DLich said:
    > If they added a door that could be closed it wouldn't be so bad... Hmm... Maybe there is a hidden door that nobody ever knew about? :trollface:

Nice Idea but currently no hidden door :(
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    capibararomeo
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,816
    edited December 2017
    @Guapo

Love the way u put it and see what u did there :smiley:

Can't argue with that

I also feel the same with 40th lvl 200k health fatties in the Distance
    theldssdltdiddyromeo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,477
    @Monsuta ah man wish I'd known that last week! Fled so many times when they were set up like that!
    pradiWellyLugabigbeanoromeo
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,123
    michaeljacksoneatingpopcorn.gif
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    SCBMAJadenDBonesatrainofficial
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,622
    @Monsuta Mind blowing. I suffered so much on round 30 last week! I'll have to remember that for next time. Thanks!
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    If your bruiser can still stun them, then use overwatch bruiser to stun charging raider for easy 3 star.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    MattOfEarthpradi
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I can't say 100% as last time we had this map we didn't have badges, but I'm finding it easier than before and expected.

Though I'm not close to RSL 32 I'm still 3 staring at RSL 29

Maybe with badges this is an illusion but it doesn't seem as difficult as last time we had this map.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    ignas
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,121
    @TJS Might be Badges. Hunter week is also a pretty favorable booster for this map. Last time was a melee boost IIRC.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    TJSpradi
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,861
    I am still ok on level 26
    Just finished 26.3
    Getting out with two stars and minor bruises

Using two level 22 - 6 and 7 star warriors and one 7 star hunter
    Hunter has the explosive prison rifle which rocks their world
    All with badges enough to give them a pretty good boost

We will see how level 27 goes :/
    romeo
  • theldssdltheldssdl Member Posts: 114
    It’s amazing how NG has no problem “balancing” something that is overly effective, but something that is unfairly difficult? Tough luck.
    JenngromeoThe_Overcomer
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,033
    capibara said:

I'm stuck at Inside out 29.3... Maybe should i go "Jerry"? ... :#

No no no....bring out "The Mullet".
    JenngJackBauerromeocapibara