postponed update for days not weeks?

Does this mean we could see the update in the middle of the challenge?
kiwinz7

Comments

• kkatsukkatsu Member Posts: 140
    Personally why the hell not, I would love this to happen to be honest. At least there will be some emotions, surprises and issues that will require some strategic thinking during early days of challenge. Maybe that would be the answer to boring grind on early days.
    1RisDBoneskiwinz7
  • TimberTimber Member Posts: 39
    Soonish !
    kiwinz7
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    I assume NG will be working till next Friday the 22th. So now that the season 8 missions are over they should hopefully roll out the update, or try to go for Monday-Wednesday next week, if not maybe Thursday-Friday this week who knows.

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    kiwinz7
  • bangbot32bangbot32 Member Posts: 3
    Hoping it will be this week.
    kiwinz7
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    > @bangbot32 said:
    > Hoping it will be this week.

With NG's track record, releasing an update on a Friday would be a phenomenally bad idea.
    DBonesTroublemakerkiwinz7
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,172
    They're pretty set on Tuesdays for a reason: no one wants the challenge interrupted (or possible altered midway by new game mechanics). My guess is that it won't happen until Monday at the earliest.
    DBonesatrainofficialkiwinz7
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,455
    Hmmm... The countdown timer for this Saturday’s The Distance is off again. Might have an update Saturday morning.
    kiwinz7
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    #endthegrind
    Troublemakerkiwinz7
  • berg280berg280 Member Posts: 147
    roll on with the update. give me something to do when that stupid inside and out map gets me.
    kiwinz7
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,469
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > Won't be this week guys. We're looking at Monday, so it doesn't interfere with the Challenge.

Thanks for communicating it clearly.
    kiwinz7Governator
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 335
    monday works. for some reason we usually get updates when I work day shift (I only work Tuesday days once a month). Now I can d/l on wifi. :smile:
    kiwinz7