Ad Reward Crates Problem

tcgms17tcgms17 Member Posts: 4
Playing on iOS 11 iPad ... after Scavenge & Challenge mission, I watch the video to completion but it does not trigger the 3 extra crates. Returns with option to use 25 gold.

I reset ads under Settings and I’ve restarted the iPad
FragzieJTanner

Comments

• dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 317
    same here
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 1,788
    Try this, if you don't get your reward after watching the video, stay on that screen and force close the game. Reopen the game and it will take you back to that screen. Tap on three additional boxes and they will open without spending gold. I am using iOS iPad too and that is working for me. Good luck!
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 317
    force reset is not working for me on ios
    JTanner
  • tcgms17tcgms17 Member Posts: 4
    Thanks SCBMA, but the force close didn’t work for me.
  • JTannerJTanner Member Posts: 10
    Same mess happening with me. Crates aren’t opening after watching ads and force closing the app doesn’t help anything either. I’m on iPad Air 2 with iOS 11.2.
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 315
    Same here. Force reset doesn’t work. Restarting my iPad doesn’t work either. No additional crates 100% of the time.
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 1,788
    Sorry, it's working for me. Try resetting you ad identifier and clearing your cache. I just got in the habit of doing that every few days to keep the videos working.
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    We tried all the usual tricks, but the issue remains, many players affected.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • CannonCannon Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2017
    I’m done with this game. It has been a issue for over a month and still no fix. Gambling based system that takes my data and doesn’t give rewards. Thanks,I love this game but I’m done. I reported this weeks ago and no reply or anything. On to something else. Good luck guys they ain’t fixing shit.
    JTanner