Missing rewards for videos

I have odd bug today
For some reason when i watch video to open more chests after mission it's not working every time
It's more hit and miss
Never ever ever ever before had this problem, but it turned out it's not just me having that issue after I've asked other people in my guild :(

Please help
Fragzielyts1985Dbld1369DBonesMattOfEarththew_robertevilightsbigbeanobababooeyAval0nKoolo

Comments

• lyts1985lyts1985 Member Posts: 59
    I get this on an almost daily basis too. Would be good if this could be sorted... get a bunch of gold crates so expect to watch an ad and try and open a few but it doesn't work... instead it let's me open 6 next time. Usually when there are no gold crates available too!
    Dbld1369paintbeastMrsScattercushion
  • carefreecarefree Member Posts: 203
    I have this problem too, been happening for a while.
    Dbld1369
  • Dbld1369Dbld1369 Member Posts: 6
    Same problem for me. Happening off and on for months now!
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Same problem here
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    bigbeano
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Same
  • SleeperyJeemSleeperyJeem Member Posts: 113
    It's been constant yesterday and today. Maybe one ad in 10 worked right.
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 262
    Same here. Cinema also.
    MattOfEarthDbld1369
  • zeekdogzeekdog Member Posts: 192
    Having the same issue. Numerous ad attempts that result in no rewards. Been experiencing the same over the past month but much worse today. First post BTW. Check the message boards every day but never involved until today. Want to say thank you to all that keep the rest of us quiet players up to date. I don’t plan to be quiet anymore.
    Dbld1369
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 632
    Same as @andy75, broken vids in camp cinema 100% of the time, broken on mission crates about 50% of the time. Just the last few days. Can’t say I’ve ‘never’ had this problem, but it is rare for me. Usually fixes in hours, but this has been going on since Monday.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    DBonesDbld1369
  • Crazyhoss77Crazyhoss77 Member Posts: 5
    I have watched 20 videos and at first it just wouldn’t let me select the second 3 crates, but now it’s just going back to the camp screen. I’m sick of this crud! It always feels like I’m getting the ole grind from behind in this game.
    Dbld1369MattOfEarth
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 373
    Same here. It’s the worst it’s ever been. I get the ordinary 3 crates to open, but then no chance to watch an ad to open 3 more. No chance at all 100% of the time. I’ve closed the app and reopened it. I shut down my tablet and started it back again. Nothing seems to work.
    MattOfEarthDbld1369
  • thew_robertthew_robert Member Posts: 46
    Ditto
    MattOfEarth
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 632
    Working as intended.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 296
    The only way I have been able to stop this happening is to come out of the game and clear my cache and then going back in every time,
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Amazon’s 
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    We're looking into this, thanks for the reports.
    Troublemakerdandancar77thew_robertDbld1369
    So the fix is to shut off the videos all together?
  • tristaniztristaniz Member Posts: 59

Just guessing that after they fix this they will compense us for our loss.

They better do! I watched a lot of ad videos today for nothing(((
    Dbld1369
  • tpips42tpips42 Member Posts: 105
    At least you got a real response, @TransmuteJun!
    bigbeanoDbld1369
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,171
    tpips42 said:

At least you got a real response, @TransmuteJun!

Yeah, I was impressed, and I told them so in my feedback. I think it was because I pressed for more details beyond the canned answer.
    @TransmuteJun thank you
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 713
    My videos are flawless on android, using the back button instead of clicking on the x.
    Ios has issues.
    _Lily_TJSant
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    My videos seem to be working fine today, I haven't had any issues thus far. Hopefully the issue is fully fixed.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Ive never had a problem but I have noticed a bunch of add today Ive not seen before, maybe they have made some changes.
    As @Dbones said "Hopefully the issue is finally fixed"
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    DBones
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,171
    This issue goes in and out for me. I'm just hoping that it is fixed with 2.9!

@thew_robert You're welcome!
    I no longer get videos on anything.
  • KooloKoolo Member Posts: 9
    I been losing tons of crates in the past several months by watching ads for nothing...and sometimes when it shows I can watch a video, it doesnt response after clicking, but the exit or the continue button always works, how come?

Sometimes there isnt even an option to watch video for extra crates, why is this normal?

I am sure this doesnt only happen to me, so I thought NG would fix this as soon as possible, but uh...been waiting for I think about half year already.

I am playing this game on an ipad mini 4, I dont think its the problem with my device as it works alright for other games.

I wish NG be more efficient in dealing with such bug fixes in the future, thanks.