TJS

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    A Brusier with Retaliate and Punish is a keeper IMO
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 959
    I really like the retaliate-punish combo but require lucky also to complete the trio. Vigilant here is the real deal breaker. I would much rather have Def Stance and the Overwatch attack damage increase from Vigilant is just a wasted trait. I don't know what else you have but I'd be hard pressed to invest in this one. If that fifth trait is Bullet Dodge or Ruthless he's scrap. Same for Strong too unless the update makes that trait valuable enough to be useful and desired.
    aquila
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Cronus
    I'm no expert on bruisers. You say, retaliate with punish is a good combo but requires luck.

I have a Brusier with Retaliate and Punish but doesn't have luck. Although I don't use her much when I do both Retaliate and Punish seem to activate all the time.

I agree Luck would be great to have too but I didn't think luck affected if either Retaliate or Punish work.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 959
    Not quite what I meant. I meant that the must haves for me on a Bruiser are Lucky-Retaliate-Punish. I want Lucky for the improved chance activation on equipment traits. Unicorn would be to fill in with Iron Skin and Def Stance.
    TJSjimmorrison369
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 653
    My current Bruiser core of traits are Punish, Lucky, and Iron Skin. Traits that will make me insta-scrap on a Bruiser are Bullet Dodge and Ruthless.
  • chrisachernchrisachern Member Posts: 5
    fifth trait was strong. Keep?
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,448
    The punish/retaliate combo is good, power strike is nice but without traits like iron skin, dodge or defensive stance you're not getting the most use out of your bruiser IMO. They're used to soak up damage and stun, how much damage they do is irrelevant. These traits would be better suited to the warrior/scout class but that's just me.
    Forever Wild Walking B)