All your favorite, most desired Heroes are at your fingertips!

Please stop asking for more heroes to be added. “Be careful what you wish for.”

Tokens are WAY too diluted already. There’s only about 5 “useful” heroes and a select few “arguably useful” heroes. MOST are garbage.

If there is some character from the show, books, or spin-off that you are obsessed with, I offer you my solution: create your own!

From the show/book, I have Judith, Andrea, Lucille and Bob.

From the spin-off Tell-Tale series I have Clementine and Lee.

As a nod to South Park, I have Cartman, Stan, Token and Kylie.

Just for a goof, I also have Jackie Chan.

These are all WAY more more powerful/effective than any NG created character could ever be!

Please stop relying on NG to create a useless character for you, and use your own creativity!
“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
TJS_Lily_LambariJadenpaintbeastJenngkhaledGovernatorFester17ladyfarleigh13TheMaltesianJerryDixonDonCoqui

Comments

• CzarnyJoCzarnyJo Member Posts: 70
    edited December 2017
    Some people play this game just for collect their favoritte show characters. After you get heroes on 4-5*, which isn't so hard with 15 hero 2x calls, there is no sense to upgrade them more ( expect for the most usable once, like Abe and Sasha). If you want good, strong characters invest in normal survivors by normal 15 radio calls. For hero tokens the only idea is to wait for another 2x hero 15 call, because there is non-sens to lose 25 radios for 32 tokens of Glenn, Eugene or Governor.
    MattOfEarthTripodladyfarleigh13
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    > @Mabiki said:
    > NG is always going to introduce more heroes.

> @CzarnyJo said:
    > Some people play this game just for collect their favoritte show characters... If you want good, strong characters invest in normal survivors by normal 15 radio calls.

My point, exactly. Why do people keep begging for this or that character created by NG? Make your own, if you want/need them so bad.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
  • CarlozLVCarlozLV Member Posts: 5
    I want them to start introducing characters from Fear TWD too. Screw these random pulls, all i care they could remove them from the game, so all the running for perfect traits ends and people are forced to play with the heroes as imperfect as they are
    Timboskiwrinkled_bagRouvinatorSCBMATripodbigbeanoKyruskaltasekimhclew
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,007
    NG doesn't make this call; it's AMC. AMC wants more heros to lure new players into the game. AMC controls the licensing and rights issues. NG has to do what they want in that regard.
    Carl_s_Hat
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    > @JayZ said:
    > Andrea is my favorite character in the show and I really want her as a hero!

Me too
    DoTakPigekimhclewDBones
    Well I'd do that if the game doesn't add the tv show characters as heroes. So hell yeah i want more, more, more heroes. I want old and new characters!!!!!!!
    Timboskiekimhclew
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,173
    2 Year’s !!! @JayZ :p
    TJSMystiquebigbeanoJayZ
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    You've started your own nightmare @MattOfEarth :D
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    JenngMystiqueJadenMattOfEarth
    I dont care what you think about Andrea. She are my favorite character and always will. I want her in the game period.
    Haterbackoff
    Jenngbigbeanoekimhclew
  • TreseriousTreserious Member Posts: 69
    TBH the design of the randoms is not as good as the heroes.
    they are all ugly pimply severe illness meth addict looking. not much better looking than the walkers.
    I prefer the heroes, main reason why I play, and I think they should bring in more heroes of long dead characters.

Bring on T-dog, shane, Otis, Herschel, Tyreese, Beth, bob, Noah out of the roster of dead
    Bring on Enid, Tobin, and more from current, and future characters.
    bigbeano
    > @Treserious said:
    > TBH the design of the randoms is not as good as the heroes.
    > they are all ugly pimply severe illness meth addict looking. not much better looking than the walkers.
    > I prefer the heroes, main reason why I play, and I think they should bring in more heroes of long dead characters.
    >
    > Bring on T-dog, shane, Otis, Herschel, Tyreese, Beth, bob, Noah out of the roster of dead
    > Bring on Enid, Tobin, and more from current, and future characters.

And Andrea too
    bigbeanoPigekimhclewcrambert_nec
  • TheMaltesianTheMaltesian Member Posts: 46
    @MattOfEarth cool lineup of survivors! I enjoyed the names.
    MattOfEarthbigbeano
  • RainmakerABRainmakerAB Member Posts: 32
    Well they could have made a damn Santa Clause for a week :p
    MattOfEarthSCBMA