Help me pick my team of hunters!

Who would you invest in and who would you retire? I want to retire at least one. Who has the best traits?

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 908
    Is Ronnie worth leveling up?
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,327
    edited December 2017
    Ronnie is your #1 hunter IMO. He has what many would deem the perfect traits for a hunter and easily worthy of pink stars. Jane #2 if you loaded with crit damage/damage badges for the distance. The rest scrap for tokens to put into Ronnie :smile:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    psychwolf
    Thanks, I'll definitely invest in Ronnie and keep Jane.
    If it was between Joanne, Dawn and Emily, which one would you keep?
    Also, when you retire someone with badges equipped, do you lose those badges? Do you have to pay gold and remove them to keep the badge?
    I'm thinking scrap Emily for sure and Dawn. I'll possibly hang onto Joanne for now. Any other opinions?
  • KyrusKyrus Member Posts: 108
    @psychwolf when you retire survivors with badges, badges aren't scrapped they just go back to your inventory like weapons.

IMO I would make Ronnie my main Hunter. I have a hunter with the same traits and she's double pink now. With the right badges he can do some damage. I would work on Jane also and scrap the others.
    psychwolfTJS
    Thanks guys, scrapped Joanne, Dawn and Emily. Jane is pink now and Ronnie is a few tokens away.
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 409
    I like Ronnie, Jane, and Joanne.
  • dulinquartersdulinquarters Member Posts: 473
    Ronnie has a perfect set of traits!! I have 3 just like him, I have promoted 1 to a 7☆ & another is 6☆. I would Definitely recommend investing tokens in him, you will be Very Happy with him! Dawn has 4 Highly desired traits, with all the posible traits I believe getting 80% of the top traits is excellent. Joann also has good traits, would be great if viligant was ruthless, then I would definitely say invest in her. I think I would say that Ronnie, Dawn, & Joann are your 3 best hunters not including heros
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Ronnie and Emily as a 2nd, full powehouse!
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    Garret