the real villain in TWD

PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
edited December 2017 in Off Topic Discussion
Negan? The Governor? Some other a-hole?

Yes, some other a-hole. I was re-watching some old TWD episodes and I realised who the most villainous piece of filth in the show is. I will present my argument here without spoiling any specific events from the show.

First, let it be agreed that Andrea is the most loathsome and annoying character on the show. It's not the actor who plays her, or the script, or the director. It's the actual character of Andrea. She is the personification of all that is repulsive and disgusting. I am stirred within me, a veritable maelstrom of agitation and spite, whenever I hear her or see her or think of her. In fact I hate myself for even making a post that talks about her.

Since this first point of mine is incontrovertible, that Andrea is vile beyond all comparison, it then becomes clear that the worst villain in TWD, the enemy and nemesis of what remains of humanity and goodness in the walker infested world of the show, can be none other than

Dale

That bastard!
Bad Pig
Bad to the bone!
The Notorious P.I.G.
"I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
"I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
bigbeano_Lily_TJSDBoneswrinkled_bagJadenantJayZanthony172SCBMAladyfarleigh13T_12

Comments

• HomeSchooler187HomeSchooler187 Member Posts: 2
    Judith
    bigbeano
  • ArtisansArtisans Member Posts: 729
    Judith can't help but grow up to be a sociopath. It's not her fault!
    Retired, but not entirely dead.
    "Really? Good luck with that!"
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    Are you serious? Dale and Andrea were a good character. Better than Beth
    bigbeanoPigTJSekimhclew
    edited December 2017
    Beth wasn't an useful survivors. I dont considered ger as survivor. She had been 3 or 4 seasons doing nothing to survive. Abd when she finally tried she got killed for the stupid decision to stab Dawn with a scissor. And she stab her in the shoulder not in her eyes or head. She was cute and sweet also i love her so much but she was useless as hell.
    bigbeanoladyfarleigh13ekimhclew
    And if Andrea die in season 1 our powerful Carol doesn't be with us today. Also Beth save her. Thanks Andrea and Beth to save the best survivor of all twd
    ChingiscaPigbigbeanoekimhclew
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    @Pig

NOT agreed.
    anthony172Pig
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Say, let's compromise. I'll concede that all that stuff you said is true, if you admit that Andrea is evil and stupid. It's a win-win!
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    SCBMAbigbeanoJaden
    jester said:

NOT agreed.

No one asked you. How about you go die in a hole and then start your own thread about how great Andrea is.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    SCBMAbigbeanoJaden
  • ladyfarleigh13ladyfarleigh13 Member Posts: 94
    @Pig Andrea was a stupid person, made dumbass decisions on her stupid reasoning, but evil no, dumb hell yes.
    TJSSCBMAbigbeanoPig
    In dont get yet why you said that Andrea and Dale was evil?

Andrea was a stupid person, made dumbass decisions on her stupid reasoning, but evil no, dumb hell yes.

I could live with this compromise, as long as you admit that she was also unhygienic.

Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    SCBMAbigbeanoJaden
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    @Pig I'm pretty sure most everyone is unhygienic in the zombie apocalypse.
    TeeceezyJaden