All your favorite, most desired Heroes are at your fingertips!

2»

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,540
    Can we get Wade Wilson as a hybrid warrior/shooter please?

Hero trait each character heals to max at the start off a new turn.

Love me some Deadpool
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    @MattOfEarth totally agreed. Hilarious. I saved that picture and I'm going to show it to everyone. The wife hates Andrea as much as us (actually met the actress at walker stalker and said she was a super bitch too) and will die laughing when I show it to her
    MattOfEarthSCBMA
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    A character that gets a community riled up like this is welcome in my game. Love it. I like Andrea better than Eugene who IMO is less interesting than Andrea in both comic and TV series. If he's in so can she.
    1Risanthony172ekimhclewlioncheeter
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    @MadPuppy, the “riled up” concerning that particular character is a bit on the ironic side. This game is show-based. There is another TWD game that is comic-based, but we don’t talk about that. The character in question in terms of the TV show was a waste of space and airtime.

I’d rather see Shane.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    TJSekimhclewSCBMAbigbeano
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I think any character would be more welcomed that Eugene ;)

Although I take less interest in the character and more interest in their traits and abilities in the game.

With the new buff coming Eugene might prove to be more useful.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    ekimhclewSCBMAMattOfEarthjester
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,031
    To me, Andrea would not be more welcome than Eugene. I used to at least sort of like him at some point(s) in the story - didn't have a single moment when I thought "yeah, that Andrea chick is kind of cool". So... Eugene still wins. :p
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    MattOfEarthekimhclewSCBMAbigbeano
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    I mean that Andrea too should be add as hero
    ekimhclewbigbeano
    > @MadPuppy said:
    > A character that gets a community riled up like this is welcome in my game. Love it. I like Andrea better than Eugene who IMO is less interesting than Andrea in both comic and TV series. If he's in so can she.

Yes!!!!!
    MadPuppybigbeano
  • GeorgeRomeroGeorgeRomero Member Posts: 65
    I just want a Simon Hero and i'll be happy. Any suggestions how to make one?
  • redbaronredbaron Member Posts: 52
    Missed the point
    I'm waiting that NG finally add the season 2 and adding Andrea, Dale and Hershel as new heroes. And the special hero reward Shane
    bigbeanoekimhclewKyruswrinkled_bag
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 575
    > @MadPuppy said:
    > A character that gets a community riled up like this is welcome in my game. Love it. I like Andrea better than Eugene who IMO is less interesting than Andrea in both comic and TV series. If he's in so can she.

Let the rain of "disagrees" begin...
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    anthony172MadPuppy
    Andrea. Andrea!!!!!!!!!
    ekimhclewChingisca
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    @jester Almost thou persuadest me!
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    jesterDBones