Never get Videos/Ads... (Android)

BelgarathBelgarath Member Posts: 105
Hey Guys,
I have been playing the game for about a week and i am really loving it...
The only problem i have is that i have seen others getting videos for rewards from the cinema in camp and after doing missions to open more crates...
I have never gotten any of these since i have started playing... At first i thought it might be unlocked at a certain level, but it does not seem to be that way...
I did a search on these forums, but most topics i find are about people who do get the videos but are not getting any rewards... The only discussions i found about people not getting vids/ads at all are from 2016...
I tried the solutions from those older topics anyway, i restarted my phone (Samsung Galaxy S8), disconnected and reconnected to google play services, cleared my game cache, reset my ad identifier in google settings but nothing changed...

Any thoughts on why i am notting getting the videos and/or what else i can try would be greatly appreciated...

Comments

• Beaver0708Beaver0708 Member Posts: 1
    I’m having the same problem ios
  • BelgarathBelgarath Member Posts: 105
    edited December 2017
    I made a support ticket ingame, and got a reply there... Not that useful, only things they mentioned as possible reasons is that some areas do not get ads all the time, but other dutch players do get them. Other thing was that you don't get ads for games that are already installed apparently, but i have like 1 or 2 others installed only so i doubt that is it. They told me to wait a bit and then get back to them if still nothing. I will wait for the next update and re-install the game (i should still get my progress from the cloud save right?), see if that changes anything before getting back to them...
  • BelgarathBelgarath Member Posts: 105
    Got my first ad in camp today, after removing and reinstalling the game with the new update so there is hope!
    SCBMA