Jackpot Christmas 2017

For the first time in I-can't-remember-how-long, I got a gold jackpot. Even better, it was a level 24 challenge mission and not one way below my level, which is what usually happens. Merry Christmas to me!

Anyone else get a gold jackpot?
SCBMApsychwolfMadPuppyJadenkiwinz7p_herian

Comments

• Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    Noice

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,168
    Yeah, the green is disappointing, but it's nice to see other things too. I like the legendary components, @snafu !
    kiwinz7
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I've had 7 or 8 silvers so far. No gold yet.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    kiwinz7
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 478
    No gold & no silver and I’ve been scavenge missions most of the day on a gas booster, desperately need xp for weapons upgrades.
    In the last 2 events I only ever got 3 silvers NEVER ever had a gold.
    This game does not like me, if ever I make badges I ALWAYS either get same or lower value badges.
    kiwinz7
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,409
    > @rfg1982 said:
    > First gold Jackpot in three events... What should I say?
    >
    >
    Remember, no profanity please. :D
    DBonesbigbeanoJadenkiwinz7
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,295
    > @bladgier said:
    > Same second the event started I was on a mission. How surprising it was for me to get golden jackpot right away as 1st thing, possibly as a 1st person in NML.
    >
    > Was very happy about it until I have opened all the crates.
    >
    > Wankpot at its best :#

To quote something my guild leader said earlier this week, that is a jokepot.
    tpips42bladgierkiwinz7
  • GaufrierGaufrier Member Posts: 20
    Don't hold your breath for the gold one
    It's so overrated
    bigbeanoJadenkiwinz7
  • KudukKuduk Member Posts: 99
    Silver x2
    No gold yet
    kiwinz7
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 478
    Do you only get the gold pisspot if you are at a certain level ? My survivors are mainly L18 and been playing for nearly six months and have NEVER had ONE.
    I have crafted over 35 badges and again have NEVER had a higher level badge, I just don’t believe this is down to bad luck, either there are bugs in the game or somehow NG have got it in for me.
    ThanosOfTitankiwinz7
  • iamedgeiamedge Member Posts: 68
    I'm on round 19 of the challenge and haven't hit a single silver or gold jackpot. Just more of the same green bullshit from the occasional gold crate for me.
  • TreseriousTreserious Member Posts: 69
    Nick37 said:

Do you only get the gold pisspot if you are at a certain level ? My survivors are mainly L18 and been playing for nearly six months and have NEVER had ONE.
    I have crafted over 35 badges and again have NEVER had a higher level badge, I just don’t believe this is down to bad luck, either there are bugs in the game or somehow NG have got it in for me.

my unwashed meth heads are level 11, and I got one.
    it's just a feature for this weekend I think...

JayZ said:

My silver jackpot might be better than some of the gold jackpots in this thread...

item scrapped? wtf?
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited December 2017
    @Treserious
    I'm not sure if I should laugh or agree with your comment two above.

Yes, Jackpot is for this week. Any player at any level can get a Jackpot, if you're lucky. (Read your in game news for more details)

Your next comment, "item scrapped"
    Some newer players might not know but you can scrap items at the crate screen by clicking on them and choosing "Scrap"
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Treserious
    TJS said:

@Treserious

I'm not sure if I should laugh or agree with your comment two above.

Yes, Jackpot is for this week. Any player at any level can get a Jackpot, if you're lucky. (Read your in game news for more details)

Your next comment, "item scrapped"

Some newer players might not know but you can scrap items at the crate screen by clicking on them and choosing "Scrap"

oh, didn't know about scrapping right at the crate screen.

many of the non hero characters look like unwashed meth heads with a weird skin rash in the survivors menu. like how do these sickly looking people survive a zombie apocalypse?
    they all look like they're suffering dysentery and syphilis. emergency waiting rooms look healthier. :tongue:

when 95% of the population is wiped out, I would think there would be plenty of shampoo and clean clothes for the taking.

LOL.
    TJSJadenzeekdog
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 387
    @DLich look at @TransmuteJun ‘s pic. Level 24 challenge and The Governor’s trait leveled up 2 gear to 23. I think you were looking for that in the other thread.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 382
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,168
    edited December 2017

@DLich look at @TransmuteJun ‘s pic. Level 24 challenge and The Governor’s trait leveled up 2 gear to 23. I think you were looking for that in the other thread.

I didn’t realize you guys were still looking for that! If so, I’m glad to provide evidence!

I got another gold jackpot this morning. Not quite as good as my first one. But it does have a rare gear leveled by the Governor up to 23. This was a level 28 challenge mission.

SCBMA
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    We’re good on the lvl 23 upgrade thing. Since 2.9 it’s been fixed.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'